Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Let them boycott and not vote so that the Senate can go to the Democrats, smart move by the lunatic, psychotic Trump supporters

They boycott at the peril not only of themselves, but the rest of the nation as well. Giving the Democrats control of both houses of Congress as well as the White House? I shudder at the thought...

They boycott at the peril not only of themselves, but the rest of the nation as well. Giving the Democrats control of both houses of Congress as well as the White House? I shudder at the thought...

Sometime within the next 10 days Sidney Powell, Esq will be filing lawsuits based upon the fact that the Dominion Voting System software has a back door which allows tabulators to adjust the tallies.

If the machines are rigged what difference will voting make ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I would like to see the Dems enact the Green New Deal and build a train track to Hawaii.

That might be worth losing the Senate.

Fuck Republicans. They are pussies.

Sometime within the next 10 days Sidney Powell, Esq will be filing lawsuits based upon the fact that the Dominion Voting System software has a back door which allows tabulators to adjust the tallies.

No she won't. The moment she does, this whole charade is over. They are going to keep playing this until enough Republicans and conservatives say...that's enough!
If they had anything approaching hard evidence, they'd be in front of a judge. Not in front of a TV camera playing up to the base.

No she won't. The moment she does, this whole charade is over. They are going to keep playing this until enough Republicans and conservatives say...that's enough!
If they had anything approaching hard evidence, they'd be in front of a judge. Not in front of a TV camera playing up to the base.

Yes, she will.

As an attorney I know it takes a while to Marshall facts and organize them is a presentable manner so that a Judge, who is not computer savvy, can digest the highly technical information that her witnesses have testified to under oath.

We are going to fuck up the Biden Crime Syndicate.

Last edited:
GA voters...I totally understand where you're coming from! But I beg you...

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

Trump is going to win and you will leave him without the senate.

Do it for PDJT!

I would like to see the Dems enact the Green New Deal and build a train track to Hawaii.

That might be worth losing the Senate.

Fuck Republicans. They are pussies.

That. The GOP is going to need to do some serious reconciliation with the party of Trump, if they're ever going to win anything again. It's called "holding their feet to the fire", something the Democrats don't know anything about.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

Do it for PDJT!

Trump is NOT going to win, please keep up the boycott, and the Trump worship.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

Do it for PDJT!

Trump already won. he accomplished more in 47 months that China Joe did in 47 years. Joe Biden will never even come close to the historic things that President Trump accomplished.

History will remember his as "Some asshole who ran for President in 2020" because he is neither historic or exceptional.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

Do it for PDJT!

Trump already won. he accomplished more in 47 months that China Joe did in 47 years. Joe Biden will never even come close to the historic things that President Trump accomplished.

History will remember his as "Some asshole who ran for President in 2020" because he is neither historic or exceptional.

Trump lost and I wont even respond to the rest of that bullshit you typed, just take the loss and move on.

PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS!

Do it for PDJT!

Trump lost and I wont even respond to the rest of that bullshit you typed, just take the loss and move on.

Ok boomer.

Yes, she will.

As an attorney I know it takes a while to Marshall facts and organize them is a presentable manner so that a Judge, who is not computer savvy, can digest the highly technical information that her witnesses have testified to under oath.

Oh, as a lawyer tell me how much sense you think it makes to not file anything until the filing itself can not change the thing you are trying to stop?
The election results in battleground states are being certified on Monday or have already been so. The election will basically be out of reach come Tuesday.

As a lawyer, how much sense does it make to present a case that prompts a judge to write an opinion like this? READ: Judge Matthew Brann's order dismissing Trump campaign Pennsylvania lawsuit - CNNPolitics

And this is NOT an exception. Similar rulings have been issued in courts around the country by judges regardless of who appointed them.

You are a lawyer? Have you ever been turned down like that?

Last edited:

Yes, she will.

No, she won't. Because she's pretty much been kicked off the team for her whole "Soros", and Hugo Chavez rant. :)
If you really are an attorney, you probably should have seen this crazy coming. Again, it's Monday afternoon and no one from Trump's team has presented any hard evidence of voter fraud to a judge. And the PA case, got tossed yesterday.

Forum List

Back