Trump Supporters in Georgia Threaten to Destroy GOP, Boycott Runoff Elections

lawsuits based upon the fact that the Dominion Voting System software has a back door which allows tabulators to adjust the tallies.

WTF? You mean to tell me the Dems could have control of the Senate too or was that back door only for Trumpy votes?

That really pisses me off. I'm calling the Demo'crook headquarter and filling a complaint! That is Utter incompetent in the Fraud Department should not be tolerated. Maybe it was a mole?

Sometime within the next 10 days Sidney Powell, Esq will be filing lawsuits based upon the fact that the Dominion Voting System software has a back door which allows tabulators to adjust the tallies.

If the machines are rigged what difference will voting make ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
None at all! Just the way leftists that control the machines like it.

No, she won't. Because she's pretty much been kicked off the team for her whole "Soros", and Hugo Chavez rant. :)
If you really are an attorney, you probably should have seen this crazy coming. Again, it's Monday afternoon and no one from Trump's team has presented any hard evidence of voter fraud to a judge. And the PA case, got tossed yesterday.
The Pennsylvania case has an injunction against it. It's going nowhere until things are settled.
Maybe the Obama judge should actually read what he is rejecting and then state his legal objections
next time before throwing it out...but that's how baby judges learn, I guess.

They boycott at the peril not only of themselves, but the rest of the nation as well. Giving the Democrats control of both houses of Congress as well as the White House? I shudder at the thought...

No, let them boycott it like idiots, let the Trump supporters drown in their own conspiracy bullshit lunancy

Talk about kicking your own legs from under you. You attack Trump supporters while you call for their help

Kemp was absolutely in on the steal. So was Loeffler

hehehe

Forum List

Back