Trump Supporters Shot At By 3 Leftists on Ventura Blvd (LA/Woodland Hills)

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
First Mods Kat Meister WillHaftawaite Coyote by accident I have posted this in USMB Breaking News could you PLEASE MOVE the thread to the Current Events Section? I only noticed it was USMB Breaking News AFTER I had completed ALL the below post and don't want to delete it all and start it all over again. Thanks.

Trump supporters holding a Pro-Trump Rally have been shot at on Ventura Blvd, the THREE Leftist POS are currently holed up in an Apartment Complex and there is a police stand-off. WTF?! Just STORM the Apartment Complex and shoot the Commie TERRORISTS. The filthy Leftists aka Communists are TARGETING Trump supporters to kill for JUST BEING Trump supporters, this is Political Tyranny ala Stalinist Soviet Union.

1598833850967.png

1598833893558.png

1598833927705.png

First Mods Kat Meister WillHaftawaite Coyote by accident I have posted this in USMB Breaking News could you PLEASE MOVE the thread to the Current Events Section? I only noticed it was USMB Breaking News AFTER I had completed ALL the below post and don't want to delete it all and start it all over again. Thanks.

Trump supporters holding a Pro-Trump Rally have been shot at on Ventura Blvd, the Leftist POS is currently holed up in an Apartment Complex and there is a police stand-off. WTF?! Just STORM the Apartment Complex and shoot the Commie TERRORIST. The filthy Leftists aka Communists are TARGETING Trump supporters to kill for JUST BEING Trump supporters, this is Political Tyranny ala Stalinist Soviet Union.

View attachment 382353

View attachment 382354
View attachment 382355

Just dreadful. Thanks for the post, Lucy.

Trump supporters holding a Pro-Trump Rally have been shot at on Ventura Blvd, the Leftist POS is currently holed up in an Apartment Complex and there is a police stand-off. WTF?! Just STORM the Apartment Complex and shoot the Commie TERRORIST. The filthy Leftists aka Communists are TARGETING Trump supporters to kill for JUST BEING Trump supporters, this is Political Tyranny ala Stalinist Soviet Union.

View attachment 382353

View attachment 382354
View attachment 382355

No problem. I should have posted it earlier but I hadn't checked my emails, a friend very near to where this crime has happened and the stand off is happening emailed me about the situation and gave the link.

View attachment 382353

View attachment 382354
View attachment 382355

This new Ventura Blvd situation and the previous Portland situation are the REASONS WHY The Silent Majority remain SILENT is because when they DON'T the filthy Commie POS tend to target them for either shooting or Doxxing, on Sunday it was being targeted for shooting. This is the reason though why 98% of The Silent Majority are STAYING Silent and NOT putting themselves on public display so Commie filth can target them.

View attachment 382353

View attachment 382354
View attachment 382355

This new Ventura Blvd situation and the previous Portland situation are the REASONS WHY The Silent Majority remain SILENT is because when they DON'T the filthy Commie POS tend to target them for either shooting or Doxxing, on Sunday it was being targeted for shooting. This is the reason though why 98% of The Silent Majority are STAYING Silent and NOT putting themselves on public display so Commie filth can target them.
You are correct, Lucy. The anger and stupidity coming from the Left is shocking, to say the least. I think in most cases this anger and stupidity has been caused by getting completely brainwashed by our hideously biased mainstream media. Unfortunately many of these misinformed individuals get their news only from networks and outlets like CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, and the Washington Post. Pitiful AND sad.

Meanwhile back in Kenosha: A 17 year boy just trying to protect his workplace is characterized as extremist militiaman and gave first aid to anyone and actually stopped a dumpster fire. The guy killed by a extremist just had mace. Those Antifa creeps had rocks, frozen bottles and industrial lasers and the cops showed restraint These Antifa creeps just killed this guy over mace? Really?

Last edited:

Trump supporters holding a Pro-Trump Rally have been shot at on Ventura Blvd, the THREE Leftist POS are currently holed up in an Apartment Complex and there is a police stand-off. WTF?! Just STORM the Apartment Complex and shoot the Commie TERRORISTS. The filthy Leftists aka Communists are TARGETING Trump supporters to kill for JUST BEING Trump supporters, this is Political Tyranny ala Stalinist Soviet Union.

View attachment 382353

View attachment 382354
View attachment 382355

^^^^ Update the 3 Leftist aka Communist Terrorists somehow seem to have ESCAPED from the Apartment Complex and are now On The Run and an APB is out for only 1 of the 3 as it appears the other 2 were just IN the Apartment and did not take part in any of the shooting. BTW The Keystone Kops would be more effective than the stupid LAPD.

1598838473172.png

1598838506803.png

1598838531218.png

1598838559562.png

1598838592011.png

1598838612429.png

1598838646598.png

Forum List

Back