Trump Supporters Side With Maxwell

I doubt this tweet is from a Biden supporter:

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

Replying to @chiproytx and @realDonaldTrump
.Like it or not, @chiproytx, it was his honest answer. And his blunt, often unpopular, honesty is what makes @realDonaldTrump's base stick with him. Maybe the typical politician just can't understand that smart voters can see straight through "politically safe" viewpoints.
8:03 AM · Jul 22, 2020

Smart voter do see through politicians bullshit.

Trump doesn't care if you like what he says. He says it anyway.

Why not?? He has nothing to do with her being in jail, her trial and if found guilty her sentencing. A big nothing.
Trump was not far away from saying he didn't or doesn't know Maxwell. Won't be the 1st time.
Don't forget... all the pics with Trump, Epstein and Maxwell, plus videos.
Trying to spin for Trump is typical for a Trump supporter. Good luck.
All those pics are at a widely attended party 20 years ago. Its reasonable he doesn't even remember her.
Boy, do you suck at spin. Let's say it was true, now who has lost his mind?

You excel at spin. Lucky you.

No matter how many TDS threads they post.....Trump will only GAIN votes.

I wish YOU well. <Sarc>
ar7pi15cxcc51.jpg

She's got the goods on Trump.
One pardon for Ghislaine Maxwell coming up!

No matter how many TDS threads they post.....Trump will only GAIN votes.

I wish YOU well. <Sarc>
ar7pi15cxcc51.jpg

She's got the goods on Trump.
One pardon for Ghislaine Maxwell coming up!

Also I expect Epstein had the goods on tramp, but we will never know, will we.

I would hate to be someone that could possibly get ratted out by Ghislaine Maxwell.
I wish them well? TBD baby.

"Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) on Wednesday criticized President Donald Trump’s decision to give well wishes to accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell — and immediately got an earful from angry Trump supporters."

Your thread title is contrary to what the article says.
Well, he's trying to get paid for clicks to Raw Sewage, so that just goes with the territory.

fakeVerynews-trump.jpg

I would hate to be someone that could possibly get ratted out by Ghislaine Maxwell.

"Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) on Wednesday criticized President Donald Trump’s decision to give well wishes to accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell — and immediately got an earful from angry Trump supporters."

For the love of God this whole thing is so fucking idiotic.

"I wish her well" means I HOPE NO DEMOCRATS MURDER HER BEFORE SHE CAN RAT THEM OUT!!!

Well, he's trying to get paid for clicks to Raw Sewage, so that just goes with the territory.

View attachment 366121
Getting rich off of robots like you? Nope.

View attachment 366121
Getting rich off of robots like you? Nope.
I wouldn't click to that agitprop shithole if they were paying me...

RussianBot.jpeg

View attachment 366121
Do you agree with Chip Roy, or is Maxwell innocent.

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th avenue and his supporters would love him. I guess he was right. Trump could gave his best to a pedo-primp and his supporters fall all over themselves defending Trump. And remember, these are the same morons who follow q-anon and its conspiracy theory of a pedophile ring in Washington. When confronted with a real pedophile those idiots could care less because it does not fit their warped view of the world.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

.Like it or not, @chiproytx, it was his honest answer. And his blunt, often unpopular, honesty is what makes @realDonaldTrump's base stick with him. Maybe the typical politician just can't understand that smart voters can see straight through "politically safe" viewpoints.

Why not?? He has nothing to do with her being in jail, her trial and if found guilty her sentencing. A big nothing.
Trump was not far away from saying he didn't or doesn't know Maxwell. Won't be the 1st time.
All those pics are at a widely attended party 20 years ago. Its reasonable he doesn't even remember her.
LOL.. Trump sent his best wishes to her. He remembers her quite well. She knows Trump's perversions. She probably has tapes.

Raw Story
No wonder your brain is rotted.

AnnLillianBond
@AnnLillianBond

LOL.. Trump sent his best wishes to her. He remembers her quite well. She knows Trump's perversions. She probably has tapes.

None of your words are based on facts.

Of course he knew Epstein. Many knew the man. Most, like Trump, had no idea what a twisted fuck he was. He also may have met Maxwell with Epstein since she was supposedly his girlfriend.

You really need new material. What have ain't cutting it.
slick willie knew him that way. slick was all in.

Forum List

Back