Trump Supporters Side With Maxwell

I would hate to be someone that could possibly get ratted out by Ghislaine Maxwell.
I wish them well? TBD baby.

"Rep. Chip Roy (R-TX) on Wednesday criticized President Donald Trump’s decision to give well wishes to accused child sex trafficker Ghislaine Maxwell — and immediately got an earful from angry Trump supporters."

This entire thread belongs in the Rubber Room.
Bothers you of course. Its a current event and very political with dear leader pushing back like he has amnesia.
Change your thread title and maybe I would agree.

Trump supporters - is supporting a child rapist/trafficker about the same as supporting someone murdering in the middle of 5th Avenue? He'll still have your vote, I assume. Roy Moore should take notes.

Trump supporters - is supporting a child rapist/trafficker about the same as supporting someone murdering in the middle of 5th Avenue? He'll still have your vote, I assume. Roy Moore should take notes.
Do you support Clinton's 26 times on Epsteins plane and his visits there pal. Your avatar is so cool.

Do you support Clinton's 26 times on Epsteins plane and his visits there pal. Your avatar is so cool.
If guilty he belongs in prison. You won't say the same about your orange hero. You are standing by his support of child rape.

If guilty he belongs in prison. You won't say the same about your orange hero. You are standing by his support of child rape.
Can I see your evidence and not that BS story debunked some time ago. My only heores were my parents.

It's a cult....

If Biden said this, or Hillary -- these Trump sycophants would have sworn it was proof that they are guilty and were only saying kind things about her to keep her quiet.....

Forum List

Back