Trump Supporters Turn Out in Droves at Mar a Lago Including "Blacks for Trump"

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
It's a circus down there. Wonder if they expected this. Trump is far more popular than people realize once you get past the liberal haters.

Screenshot 2022-08-09 3.15.44 PM.png

" #NationalDivorce #DefundTheFBI #MAGA

I heard the only thing The FBI found was a toilet paper roll with Hillary Clinton's face on it in one bathroom and the other bathroom paper roll had James Comey on it. They also found a McDonald's bag with two French Fries in it, but like everything else The FBI touches they disappeared.

It's a circus down there. Wonder if they expected this. Trump is far more popular than people realize once you get past the liberal haters.

View attachment 679824

I'd advise everyone to go home and/or not go there in the first place. We've seen time and again how the federal government likes to treat Trump supporters. Next thing you know a couple of undercover FBI agents will stir things up and we'll have a second January 6th witch-hunt on our hands.

I'd advise everyone to go home and/or not go there in the first place. We've seen time and again how the federal government likes to treat Trump supporters. Next thing you know a couple of undercover FBI agents will stir things up and we'll have a second January 6th witch-hunt on our hands.
They will be classified as Insurrectionists for opposing the FBI witch hunt action.

View attachment 679824

Hey,

Trump appointed him to the federal bench...

This is getting more desperate by the day..

I heard the only thing The FBI found was a toilet paper roll with Hillary Clinton's face on it in one bathroom and the other bathroom paper roll had James Comey on it. They also found a McDonald's bag with two French Fries in it, but like everything else The FBI touches they disappeared.
Of Course Original...

You are the fountain of unbiased knowledge on the forum...

The FBI with a Trump appointed Director gets a warrant from a Trump appointed Judge and it is the Democrats fault.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

FBI has a Trump appoint director...

I think the last three at least directors of the FBI were registered Republicans... The other thing that had in common is they like to catch criminals...

It never crossed your mind that the guy who screwed over a charity might be dishonest and break the law... At which point is the penny going to drop?

I know the day it drops you will be thinking, maybe Trump was full of shit, if that is true and one who believed him was gullible idiots... Don't worry, you never admit to being a gullible idiot and keep following the guy full of shit..

Of Course Original...

You are the fountain of unbiased knowledge on the forum...

The FBI with a Trump appointed Director gets a warrant from a Trump appointed Judge and it is the Democrats fault.... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:
Trump does not actually research and then appoint. Such appointments occur during his tenure. When a new traffic light get installed we don’t say the county exec installed it.

View attachment 679824

They should be careful, Biden may send his enforcers after them next.

Forum List

Back