Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
BREAKING: Trump Lied On Candidate Disclosure Form
Last Updated on May 16, 2016
shares
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
There’s a reason Donald Trump is refusing to release his taxes, and it’s not just because of an ongoing audit at the IRS.

Recently it has just been discovered that Trump, in an effort to show the world how rich he is, valued one of his properties at “more than $50 million,” yet his attorneys, for tax purposes, tried to argue that it is really only worth $1.35 million. The property in question, The Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, is a sprawling 147-acre private club with manicured lawns, stone bridges, and has a 101-foot waterfall.

If Trump’s attorneys are legitimately trying to value the property correctly, then that means Trump lied on his candidate disclosure form.
But, here’s the thing: chances are what’s really happening is that Trump is drastically undervaluing the property in order to not pay his fair share of taxes on the property. Either way, he’s lying.

If true, he lied about a lot of money. And you can bet this isn't the only time.

Tax fraud ...

Last Updated on May 16, 2016
shares
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
There’s a reason Donald Trump is refusing to release his taxes, and it’s not just because of an ongoing audit at the IRS.

Recently it has just been discovered that Trump, in an effort to show the world how rich he is, valued one of his properties at “more than $50 million,” yet his attorneys, for tax purposes, tried to argue that it is really only worth $1.35 million. The property in question, The Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, is a sprawling 147-acre private club with manicured lawns, stone bridges, and has a 101-foot waterfall.

If Trump’s attorneys are legitimately trying to value the property correctly, then that means Trump lied on his candidate disclosure form.
But, here’s the thing: chances are what’s really happening is that Trump is drastically undervaluing the property in order to not pay his fair share of taxes on the property. Either way, he’s lying.

If true, he lied about a lot of money. And you can bet this isn't the only time.

Tax fraud ...

This was just on ABC Network News...

The Trump National Golf Club in Westchester County, New York, with its lovingly manicured golf course, gently winding streams, stone bridges, 101-foot waterfall and an expansive clubhouse is, according to Donald Trump, reflective of “a true luxury lifestyle.”

Creating such a “memorable club” is not cheap: Trump wrote on a candidate disclosure form that the sprawling 147-acre private club bearing his name is worth “more than $50 million.”

But when it came time to value the property for tax purposes, his lawyers have argued that Trump National is really worth only $1.35 million. The proposed valuation has bewildered officials in the small town of Ossining, who said the new figure would cut Trump’s tax burden by 90 percent and dump that burden on everyone else.

Officials Question Donald Trump’s Use of Tax Loopholes

Last edited:
Ole luds is on a roll today. what six threads right in a row. and he's the expert on Tax fraud because so many from his party has been convicted of it.

"If Trump gets his way then that means he would be cutting his tax burden by 90 percent, dumping the burden on everyone else."

He says he doesn't pay any more than he has to. Okay with me as long he's not lying and cheating.

But, remembering the wealthy woman who said
'taxes are for little people'.

Trump seems to feel the same way.

Ole luds is on a roll today. what six threads right in a row. and he's the expert on Tax fraud because so many from his party has been convicted of it.

And Stefunny can't count either.

No, StooopidStuff, I'm not an expert. That's why I'm asking questions.

I don't care for Trump, but has anyone checked to see how much of the club he actually owns? Do remember many of his named properties he only owns a small percentage for the use of his name.

Oh, now I get it. Some official from the town revealed what his tax attorneys are arguing for. Now, tell me where is the fraud? Everyone has a right to dispute their property taxes if they feel there is an over evaluation. Fraud is not involved.
Oh, and who leaked confidential IRS info?

Read the article.

The IRS had nothing at all to do with it.

It was Drumpf's own sworn statement that got him caught.

“Trump says he represents the little guy, but the little guy is going to have to pay his taxes for him here in Ossining,” said Dana Levenberg, the Ossining town supervisor.

Oh, now I get it. Some official from the town revealed what his tax attorneys are arguing for. Now, tell me where is the fraud? Everyone has a right to dispute their property taxes if they feel there is an over evaluation. Fraud is not involved.
Oh, and who leaked confidential IRS info?

Read the article.

The IRS had nothing at all to do with it.

It was Drumpf's own sworn statement that got him caught.

“Trump says he represents the little guy, but the little guy is going to have to pay his taxes for him here in Ossining,” said Dana Levenberg, the Ossining town supervisor.

Ya know, I keep saying the nutters will twist themselves into pretzels to lie for this jerk, but this ^^^ really takes the cake.

Forum List

Back