Trump - tax fraud

That's all you've got because what I said is true. There is no fraud.
Oh, now I get it. Some official from the town revealed what his tax attorneys are arguing for. Now, tell me where is the fraud? Everyone has a right to dispute their property taxes if they feel there is an over evaluation. Fraud is not involved.
Oh, and who leaked confidential IRS info?

Read the article.

The IRS had nothing at all to do with it.

It was Drumpf's own sworn statement that got him caught.

“Trump says he represents the little guy, but the little guy is going to have to pay his taxes for him here in Ossining,” said Dana Levenberg, the Ossining town supervisor.

Officials Question Donald Trump’s Use of Tax Loopholes

Ya know, I keep saying the nutters will twist themselves into pretzels to lie for this jerk, but this ^^^ really takes the cake.

Oh, now I get it. Some official from the town revealed what his tax attorneys are arguing for. Now, tell me where is the fraud? Everyone has a right to dispute their property taxes if they feel there is an over evaluation. Fraud is not involved.

Read the article.

“Trump says he represents the little guy, but the little guy is going to have to pay his taxes for him here in Ossining,” said Dana Levenberg, the Ossining town supervisor.

:eusa_shhh:
Only Democrats like John Kerry can move his boat to another state so he avoids paying a six figure Tax to the state HE LIVES IN. Now Trumps use of loopholes. it's OMG omg omg omgf omg omg om g omg . Poor Hillary supporters are showing their Desperation

Read the article.

Only Democrats like John Kerry can move his boat to another state so he avoids paying a six figure Tax to the state HE LIVES IN. Now Trumps use of loopholes. it's OMG omg omg omgf omg omg om g omg . Poor Hillary supporters are showing their Desperation

How do we know Kerry did this?

Was it because he released his tax returns?

No, it had to do with his $7 million dollar yacht being delivered and berthed in another nearby state, pretty easy to see with ones own eyes, saving him almost $500, 000 in sales tax and $70,000 a year in excise taxes. When questioned he then said he would pay the taxes, then never did. It was reported by the Huffington Post, Boston Herald and others.

Read the article.

How do we know Kerry did this?

Was it because he released his tax returns?

Lol, you liberals are so desperate. Why is that? Is it because your candidate is so horrible that you MUST tear down the Republican. That's a rhetorical question, of course that's why you do it.

Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, and no one but the desperate Hillary supporters even care. He's being audited by the IRS, that's 0bama's IRS, and if what the left is saying is true, we will know it. I will only care if the IRS says it and probably not even then.

The title is a falsehood. It turns out it is about tax evaluation of one of his golf courses by local tax authorities. His tax accountants dispute their evaluation and are in arbitration over it. No fraud at all. And is a local property tax issue.
Lol, you liberals are so desperate. Why is that? Is it because your candidate is so horrible that you MUST tear down the Republican. That's a rhetorical question, of course that's why you do it.

Trump doesn't have to release his tax returns, and no one but the desperate Hillary supporters even care. He's being audited by the IRS, that's 0bama's IRS, and if what the left is saying is true, we will know it. I will only care if the IRS says it and probably not even then.

The title is a falsehood. It turns out it is about tax evaluation of one of his golf courses by local tax authorities. His tax accountants dispute their evaluation and are in arbitration over it. No fraud at all. And is a local property tax issue.

Of course it's a falsehood. That is the MO of the left. their president lies, their candidate lies and they lie. Always, all the time.

Of course it's a falsehood. That is the MO of the left. their president lies, their candidate lies and they lie. Always, all the time.

Clintons—released 33 years of personal income tax records.
Trump. Zero.

Those are the facts…now back to the spin.

Clintons—released 33 years of personal income tax records.
Trump. Zero.

Those are the facts…now back to the spin.

I understand that you have severe reading comprehension problems so let me help you: no one but you nutters on the left care. You HAVE to try everything you can because your criminal candidate is so weak that you are afraid you could lose....now back to your lies.

Forum List

Back