Trump tells rich Mar a Lago Friends "You all just got a lot richer" after tax bill

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

President Donald Trump joined his family at their “Winter White House” for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP tax bill into law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago, “You all just got a lot richer.”

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be “one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people.” However, Mar-a-Lago’s exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump’s golf club and resort.

Trump made the comment to friends eating dinner at a nearby table, two of whom spoke of the encounter with CBS News.

--------------

200 grand initiation fee and 14 grand a year. Wow, that's a lot of money. And those people are going to get a lot richer.

Bet they get more than 18 bucks a week.

Oh well, for that 18 bucks, I no longer need healthcare.

So what? Everyone who has been paying the bulk of taxes actually did get richer...why don't you aim to do the same?
Wow, how lucky. How rich are you?

Do Republicans on the USMB have parents?
I'm doing fine. Worry about yourself. Stop being a lumpen prole.
Now what the hell is a "lumpen prole? I always thought dnard was just another piss ant.
It's short for " lumpenproletariat ". In Marxist theory, these are the criminals and all around losers who get played by the capitalist class. I like to use their jargon so they know I'm not unfamiliar with their ideological foundations.

President Trump tells wealthy guests at Mar-a-Lago: “You all just got a lot richer” after tax bill

President Donald Trump joined his family at their “Winter White House” for the holidays Friday night after signing the GOP tax bill into law, and reportedly told wealthy friends dining at Mar-a-Lago, “You all just got a lot richer.”

Days before heading away for the holidays, Trump told White House reporters that the tax bill would be “one of the great Christmas gifts to middle-income people.” However, Mar-a-Lago’s exclusive dinner guests would have paid a $200,000 initiation fee and $14,000 in annual dues to Trump’s golf club and resort.

Trump made the comment to friends eating dinner at a nearby table, two of whom spoke of the encounter with CBS News.

--------------

200 grand initiation fee and 14 grand a year. Wow, that's a lot of money. And those people are going to get a lot richer.

A booming economy makes rich people richer...........

So what? Everyone who has been paying the bulk of taxes actually did get richer...why don't you aim to do the same?
Wow, how lucky. How rich are you?

Do Republicans on the USMB have parents?
I'm doing fine. Worry about yourself. Stop being a lumpen prole.
Now what the hell is a "lumpen prole? I always thought dnard was just another piss ant.
It's short for " lumpenproletariat ". In Marxist theory, these are the criminals and all around losers who get played by the capitalist class. I like to use their jargon so they know I'm not unfamiliar with their ideological foundations.
So he is a whistle trained piss ant?
Got it.

Tax cuts & deregulation unleashes the market? Yes.

But the red scum be like:
unnamed-71.gif

Trump is not allowed to tell rich people that?

What happened to the first amendment? Liberals THRIVE on it. Why doesn't it apply to Trump?

He already told the middle class that they'd get to keep more of their money, what the fuck else do you want him to say?

--------------

Are we suppose to take Newsweek reporter's word for granted, or they have is on record?

We all here trust media, right? Right?

Having said that, they must have some proof, other than "anonymous friends", that can confirm Trump is actually saying it. Yes, no?

And last, even if he said that, given that he just signed the new tax law that would let most of us keep more of our money, what's would be wrong with that?

What happened to the first amendment? Liberals THRIVE on it. Why doesn't it apply to Trump?

He already told the middle class that they'd get to keep more of their money, what the fuck else do you want him to say?
I'll point at the elephant in the room. He and you are both confirming the gop agenda to prioritize the welfare of the richest in the country. That's all it is. Many of us knew it all along.

I'll point at the elephant in the room. He and you are both confirming the gop agenda to prioritize the welfare of the richest in the country. That's all it is. Many of us knew it all along.

Can you explain, what's wrong with anyone, including rich, keeping more of their money?

--------------

Rich people also get richer when they have special tax breaks in a tax bill that is supposed to be about reform.

Trump has been saying that rich people like him will pay more in taxes. He is admitting he is lying.

--------------

Rich people also get richer when they have special tax breaks in a tax bill that is supposed to be about reform.

Special tax breaks for rich people? Tell me more!!!

--------------

Not paying rent for your mom's basement doesn't make you rich.

--------------

Not paying rent for your mom's basement doesn't make you rich.
Then get a job and move out of your moms basement. You too will feel richer.

--------------

Why the hell do you think Corker changed his mind and kissed trumps ass while changing his vote? He and 14 other repub senators made out like the bandits they are

Forum List

Back