Trump tells Russia to get its troops out of Venezuela

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Seems Trump has put the Monroe Doctrine is back on the table!....
Should be headline top news everywhere.

Instead it’s all DemonRAT navel gazing about how Trumps going down and where they went wrong with Mueller....ROTFLMFAO!

President Donald Trump on Wednesday called on Russia to pull its troops from Venezuela and said that “all options” were open to make that happen.

(Excerpt) Read more at reuters.com ...

Instead it’s all DemonRAT navel gazing about how Trumps going down and where they went wrong with Mueller....ROTFLMFAO!

President Donald Trump on Wednesday called on Russia to pull its troops from Venezuela and said that “all options” were open to make that happen.

I think Trump will need to implement one of his options to make it happen.

“Before giving advice to somebody to withdraw from somewhere, the United States should bring to life its own concept of exodus, particularly from Syria,”
Trump tells Russia to get its troops out of Venezuela | Reuters

“Before giving advice to somebody to withdraw from somewhere, the United States should bring to life its own concept of exodus, particularly from Syria,”

The number of troops we have left in Syria is minimal.
Trump rightly grasps that Venezuela is in our hemisphere.

We don't own the hemisphere.

Russia is in Venezuela at the behest of the Venezuelan government.

Trump can suck it. He isn't going to do jack.

Memo: U.S. no longer recognizes Maduro as the head of Venezuela.
Get a newspaper subscription, fer chrissakes!

The hell with you. We own the Caribbean. Those that resist are doomed to economic peril. Look at Cuba and Venezuela. It is the way of things.

I wonder how Putin is gonna react to this. Think he and the Donald will still be besties? If not, there's always N. Korea and Un.

I wonder how Putin is gonna react to this. Think he and the Donald will still be besties? If not, there's always N. Korea and Un.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.
Pootie may be in for a surprise.

You DO know that chess for a long time was regarded as the "game of kings", because not only did it require critical thinking, but there is a lot of strategy as well. I'd be more scared of a really good chess player than I would be a rugby player, because the chess player will out strategize the rugby player every time.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

You DO know that chess for a long time was regarded as the "game of kings", because not only did it require critical thinking, but there is a lot of strategy as well. I'd be more scared of a really good chess player than I would be a rugby player, because the chess player will out strategize the rugby player every time.

Not if the board gets knocked over!

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

Hate to tell you, but if there was an actual physical confrontation between Putin and Trump, Trump would end up getting his ass severely kicked. Trump is overweight and doesn't do any real physical exercise. Putin works out regularly and is a black belt.

Not speaking in favor of Putin, just stating facts.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

He didn't knock it over in Syria.

Memo: U.S. no longer recognizes Maduro as the head of Venezuela.
Get a newspaper subscription, fer chrissakes!
And Russia does, so, here we are.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

Attacking that airbase in Syria was a waste of missiles. Especially since the chemical weapons were left untouched, and they had the runways back up and running the next day.

The hell with you. We own the Caribbean. Those that resist are doomed to economic peril. Look at Cuba and Venezuela. It is the way of things.
All you neocons are the same.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

Attacking that airbase in Syria was a waste of missiles. Especially since the chemical weapons were left untouched, and they had the runways back up and running the next day.
What chemical weapons?

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

He didn't want to. Trump didn't draw any red lines like 'Mom Jeans' did. :abgg2q.jpg:

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

He didn't want to. Trump didn't draw any red lines like 'Mom Jeans' did. :abgg2q.jpg:
Apparently Putin is giving Trump the big middle finger now. :abgg2q.jpg:

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

Apparently Putin is giving Trump the big middle finger now. :abgg2q.jpg:

Still playing out. Far from over.

Putin plays chess.
Trump plays rugby.

Hate to tell you, but if there was an actual physical confrontation between Putin and Trump, Trump would end up getting his ass severely kicked. Trump is overweight and doesn't do any real physical exercise. Putin works out regularly and is a black belt.

Not speaking in favor of Putin, just stating facts.

^^ someone is a huge Putin fan.

Forum List

Back