Trump tells Sessions to look into Dem corruption

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Watch Live: Trump Tells Sessions To Look Into Dem Corruption

President Trump went to Twitter to tell Attorney General Jeff Sessions to “look into all of the corruption on the ‘other side,'” referring to the deleted Clinton emails, the Steele dossier, Russian collusion by Dems and more.

upload_2018-8-24_7-26-58.png

Oh wonderful I can't stand Sessions it's just to bad Trump doesn't get rid of this globalist prick.
I trust him about as much as I trust the nearest Trump hating bastard.

Dem corruption is an understatement, these pos's are so low on the morals and values chart they don't even exist on the normal chart. They're on their own made up bs chart lol.

Oh and. I searched it for other post nothing showed up.

upload_2018-8-24_7-30-51.png

All I can say is that Sessions has one big job to do.

The Department of Justice, the FBI, Hitlery and the DNC stink like week old shit.

All I can say is that Sessions has one big job to do.
The Department of Justice, the FBI, Hitlery and the DNC stink like week old shit.

Sessions is either a sell-out, a plant, or he has been gotten to, threatened, bribed---- he's not going to look into a thing that involves the democrats. He could have prevented this whole thing by simply doing his job instead of handing it off to conflicted Rosenstein who wrote an investigation order which totally protects the Democrats and given unlimited power to investigate Trump's shorts. The entire thing has been contrived to protect the Democrats by trying to personally destroy the one man who swore he would go after them.

Forum List

Back