Trump tells West Virginia rally - We didn't win because of Russia we won because of you

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Trump tells West Virginia rally: ‘We didn’t win because of Russia. We won because of you’
President Trump told a rally of supporters on Thursday night that he won the election not because of the Russians but because of the voters in places like West Virginia, trying to shoot down suspicion of any influence from Moscow.
---------------------------------------------------

And as the sheeple can't accept that fact and can't stand it facts are facts get over it .

upload_2017-8-4_7-55-10.png

All his administration has to start explaining it to the people pretty darn often and even then they won't beet the Deep State Media machine. However a few days ago Pence said something about "we won't allow Russia to threaten out security". He basically supported fake story Deep State alleged against Trump. He's the 2nd person in the country after the President and must support the President and not help Deep State. I'm not sure whom he supports now...

Also:
Pompeo: Russia interfered in 2016 election - and 2012, 2008, 1976 ... - Hot Air

Russian foreign Ministry Lavrov commented that: if Pompeo is right, then Obama should feel obligated to Russia for his both terms.

Last edited:
:banana: Trump needs to do a rally every month, the media can't not cover him, they love his rallies for the ratings bump. What does that tell you?

:banana: Trump needs to do a rally every month, the media can't not cover him, they love his rallies for the ratings bump. What does that tell you?
How many people could that rally venue hold? I understand less than 10K.

Actually it is 14K and about 5K standing outside listening. You can try and tell yourself Trump has no following but you would be lying to yourself. The last rally Trump held my local movie theater streamed the rally on it's big screen. The place was packed and so was the street outside.

If he's doing a rally a month....fine....keeps him out of the "dump".

He only goes to places where his supporters STILL support him
Well no one wants to go to Chicago NY San fransiko and LA... so maybe you are right.

Also when he was in Eaton Rapids (a white town) talking about being friends to blacks. In Mi he is loosing his support and in MI I do not believe he won, without some help.

He can't even admit Russia was involved in our election. He is prime for a jail cell. He should of never became Pres.

How are you liking his vacations. He is exactly what he rallied against.

As usual, you understand incorrectly. The location where it was held has 3 main parts. Except for the Little Theater, not where it was held, the seating capacity is well over 10,000. So much for you ability to understand a thing. Typical Liberal. Makes an incorrect claim but believes it to be correct because you thought so.

If anyone has any crooked dealing with Russia is is Hillary Clinton esp. when the bitch sold north k. Uranium. or Whatever the hell it was at the moment i'm having a brain fart LOL.

He should really tell the Democrats "we won because of you." If they hadn't run such a despicable candidate he many not have won.

Sure..."no one wants to go to Chicago NY San fransiko and LA"...that's why they are so empty.
I can't help it if once those cities were clean, productive, exciting, modern, and could support themselves. Today it's the opposite and I don't want to go anywhere near them.

Forum List

Back