Trump testifying live before Jan. 6 committee would require 'negotiation,' Kinzinger says

And you do realize that this circus group never existed for their own stated purpose, only to disparage Trump and bring further ffalse charges and alter what they call evidence, right?

It was all those Republican witnesses that disparaged Trump

The committee only brought them forward

It was all those Republican witnesses that disparaged Trump

The committee only brought them forward
Try RINO's who said just what they were told to say. And this "committee" was and is still illegally created. Just once, try to think for yourself, not what you are told to think.

Try RINO's who said just what they were told to say. And this "committee" was and is still illegally created. Just once, try to think for yourself, not what you are told to think.
What law did they break?

Just because Republicans threw a temper tantrum does not make it illegal

What law did they break?

Just because Republicans threw a temper tantrum does not make it illegal
No, just because they included zero actual Republicans while claiming it to be bipartisan committee while it was anything but and lying about it at every turn makes it illegal. Something that if the Republicans did, you would be the first one screaming at the top of your lungs about how unfair and illegal it would be. Typical hypocritical liberal and liar.

No, just because they included zero actual Republicans while claiming it to be bipartisan committee while it was anything but and lying about it at every turn makes it illegal. Something that if the Republicans did, you would be the first one screaming at the top of your lungs about how unfair and illegal it would be. Typical hypocritical liberal and liar.
Sorry Skippy..

But Republicans don’t get to boycott the committee and then claim it is not legitimate because they refused to participate

Sorry Skippy..

But Republicans don’t get to boycott the committee and then claim it is not legitimate because they refused to participate
You truly are stupid. Pelosi handpicked each member and denied and denied appointments to those she thought would cause her trouble.

The committee is NOT legitimate due to the fact that they never called Pelosi to testify even thought she was responsible for the security of the capital. She, and the rest of her coven knew days before the alleged "insurrection" what was planned and refused to take any action to prevent it, even when her beloved security told her to do so.

Just another reason why it was not as claimed by the partisan democrats.

BTW, if you are so sure of your "facts" and have any proof of them, why were you, all knowing one, not called to speak at this committee? Afraid to have your BS publicly proven wrong?

And you do realize that this circus group never existed for their own stated purpose, only to disparage Trump and bring further ffalse charges and alter what they call evidence, right?
Of course I do. They spent 18 months and tons of taxpayer dollars and accomplished nothing.

Negotiations:

PRESIDENT TRUMP:
1. I get to bring my lawyer

2. I get time and ability to answer all questions, as well as time and opportunity to present evidence.

3. My team and I get to cross-examine

4. I want all of the associated J6 Democrat e-mails, texts, other social media means of communication, and written documents (letters / memos / notes) released ... in the mame of transparency and fact finding.

5. I want Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, the DC Mayor, the remaining, surviving Sergeant-At-Arms member, tbe Chief of the Capitol Pice to testify under oath

6. I want every phone call, e-mail, texts, other social media means of communication, and written documents (letters / memos / notes) of every J6 Committee member that has to do with the forming of the Committee, rejection / refusal of GOP members, and their goal for the Committee / hearings - BOTH BEFORE AND DURING the hearings - be released ... in the mame of transparency and fact finding.

...END OF NEGOTIATIONS

DropMic.jpg

Negotiations:

PRESIDENT TRUMP:
1. I get to bring my lawyer

2. I get time and ability to answer all questions, as well as time and opportunity to present evidence.

3. My team and I get to cross-examine

4. I want all of the associated J6 Democrat e-mails, texts, other social media means of communication, and written documents (letters / memos / notes) released ... in the mame of transparency and fact finding.

5. I want Pelosi, Schumer, Raskin, the DC Mayor, the remaining, surviving Sergeant-At-Arms member, tbe Chief of the Capitol Pice to testify under oath

6. I want every phone call, e-mail, texts, other social media means of communication, and written documents (letters / memos / notes) of every J6 Committee member that has to do with the forming of the Committee, rejection / refusal of GOP members, and their goal for the Committee / hearings - BOTH BEFORE AND DURING the hearings - be released ... in the mame of transparency and fact finding.

...END OF NEGOTIATIONS

View attachment 744444
Trump has no Constitutional rights outside the first three

Trump has no Constitutional rights outside the first three

In testifying under oath before a Congressional Committee...

#1 Agree, helps provide 5th Amendment protections.

#2 and#3 though you are incorrect. Witnesses don't get to present evidence, nor are they allowed to cross examine other witnesses.
It's Congressional testimony, not a criminal trial. If the later you would be correct.

WW

Forum List

Back