Trump, the great 'builder,' is erecting a glorified picket fence instead of a wall...It’s a scam

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
When President Trump last summer said to a stadium of supporters, “I’m a builder. That’s what I do. That’s probably what I do best,” I suspect they had in mind more impressive architecture than a wall, but that’s all they wanted anyway.

Two years into his presidency, the most Trump has managed to build are bits and pieces of what a mounts to a high picket fence.

The administration in late November proudly sent out an email featuring a before-and-after set of images purporting to show the swimming progress on the construction of the wall. They look like those infomercials for anti-wrinkle creams, wherein the model in one slide is shown frowning under ghastly florescent light and then in the second slide giving a radiant smile with a soft camera focus.

Two years into the Obama presidency he told Americans that they would be weaned off fossil fuel and all we got was bailouts of failed solar companies and the laughable "cash for clunkers" scheme. The problem for democrats is that most Americans want secure borders and the 50b is chump change if we can accomplish it.

Trumps double 30' fence

5bd4347ddda4c8781b8b4603.JPG

current single layer pedestrian fence, not 30' high

gettyimages-632788204.jpg
\

border-fence-texas254.jpg

bmg-fence-sitter.jpg

image.jpg

If you cant see how Trumps 700 mile double line 'fence' is a more substantial barrier than the current crap we threw together under W, then your problem cannot be remedied.

Trumps double 30' fence

5bd4347ddda4c8781b8b4603.JPG

current single layer pedestrian fence, not 30' high

gettyimages-632788204.jpg
\

border-fence-texas254.jpg

bmg-fence-sitter.jpg

image.jpg

If you cant see how Trumps 700 mile double line 'fence' is a more substantial barrier than the current crap we threw together under W, then your problem cannot be remedied.

Your top photo is NOT the type of "barrier" envisioned. The tops are spiked.

A double fence has a road between the fences which appeared to be chain link when I saw them on the border with my own two eyes.

When President Trump last summer said to a stadium of supporters, “I’m a builder. That’s what I do. That’s probably what I do best,” I suspect they had in mind more impressive architecture than a wall, but that’s all they wanted anyway.

Two years into his presidency, the most Trump has managed to build are bits and pieces of what a mounts to a high picket fence.

The administration in late November proudly sent out an email featuring a before-and-after set of images purporting to show the swimming progress on the construction of the wall. They look like those infomercials for anti-wrinkle creams, wherein the model in one slide is shown frowning under ghastly florescent light and then in the second slide giving a radiant smile with a soft camera focus.

He’s not erecting anything without funding dumbass.

Hey dumbass, are you illiterate too? He can’t build a wall without finding so idiots like you make fun of what we already built without the necessary funds.

Exactly how stupid are you?

Our current border security is a fucking joke, it’s a scam it’s nonexistent

Dems like Hillary have voted for a border wall numerous times. How is now any different? (oh, Trump...right)

Hey dumbass, are you illiterate too? He can’t build a wall without finding so idiots like you make fun of what we already built without the necessary funds.

Exactly how stupid are you?
He CAN build it without Congress. Insults won't win this debate.

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!" Trump said.

Forum List

Back