Now Trump is saying the wall could be a “slat fence”

That would be "nonsense".....
So lets say you have a BP truck driving along the wall.
What would be a better situation? Being able to tell if there were illegals trying to scale the wall or not?
You see, it’s not that in certain hypothetical situations this wall wouldn’t be useful because, sure, the scenario you’re describing makes sense. The thing is, you’re entertaining this bizarre notion that a wall is just going to fix the immigration issue. It’s the ultimate cure-all. In the grand scheme of things, a simple physical barrier isn’t going to significantly plunge the actual statistics of illegal border crossing. There are countless ways people have figured out how to cross the border in the last several decades. There is a huge network of tunnels already built along the border. These border crossers aren’t idiots either. They would easily find a stretch of fence that is unguarded and just climb over. It doesn’t take much planning to execute something like that.

And when did I say it was a cure all?
I'd be okay with making it a felony to cross illegally,fine the shit out of companies that hire illegals,and offer zero benefits to illegals.
I'd also be willing to forego the wall if we militarized the border.

I mean you leftist want to ban ICE for fucks sake!!!
So what exactly are your ideas to fix illegal immigration?
I don’t want to ban ICE. Save for the inhumane treatment of separating kids from their parents and detaining them with no end goal in mind, I don’t want to make changes to border security. Perhaps you didn’t know this, but migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008. Just as many Mexicans have LEFT the US in that time. There is no border crisis just because Trump and Fox News tells you there is.

And just because a ditz like AOC says she wants to ban ICE, it doesn’t mean we all just fall in line and agree with this woman who isn’t even 30 yet.

Which of course was a okay when barry was doing it right?
If you dont want to fix our borders you're nothing more than an open border leftist looking to bolster votes for your dying party.

And dont even pretend it's just the wacky commie that wants to ban ICE.
Your lies tell the truth ya piece of shit!

These Democrats want to abolish ICE - CNNPolitics

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...me-democrats-with-eye-on-2020-say-abolish-ice

The list of Democrats calling to abolish ICE keeps growing

....oh,I live in Texas so dont tell me there isn't a border crisis,I see the evidence daily.
Uh no actually. Kids were only separated from their parents at the border if their parents had committed a separate crime. That rarely happened. Now it happens all the time. It’s not like Obama even came up with that policy to begin with.

Okay so you found 3 democrats who want to ban ICE? So? You do know that is....3 right? 3 democrats in office. This policy doesn’t not at all reflect what policies the DNC are actually trying to push that have nothing to do with weakening border security. How do we know this? Because the CR bill made no mention of such a thing.

Just admit the left doesn't want the wall finished because it has Trump's name on it and effects your voter base, Illegal Mexicans.

That would be "nonsense".....
So lets say you have a BP truck driving along the wall.
What would be a better situation? Being able to tell if there were illegals trying to scale the wall or not?
You see, it’s not that in certain hypothetical situations this wall wouldn’t be useful because, sure, the scenario you’re describing makes sense. The thing is, you’re entertaining this bizarre notion that a wall is just going to fix the immigration issue. It’s the ultimate cure-all. In the grand scheme of things, a simple physical barrier isn’t going to significantly plunge the actual statistics of illegal border crossing. There are countless ways people have figured out how to cross the border in the last several decades. There is a huge network of tunnels already built along the border. These border crossers aren’t idiots either. They would easily find a stretch of fence that is unguarded and just climb over. It doesn’t take much planning to execute something like that.

I'd be okay with making it a felony to cross illegally,fine the shit out of companies that hire illegals,and offer zero benefits to illegals.

I don’t want to ban ICE. Save for the inhumane treatment of separating kids from their parents and detaining them with no end goal in mind, I don’t want to make changes to border security. Perhaps you didn’t know this, but migration from Mexico has been declining since 2008. Just as many Mexicans have LEFT the US in that time. There is no border crisis just because Trump and Fox News tells you there is.

And just because a ditz like AOC says she wants to ban ICE, it doesn’t mean we all just fall in line and agree with this woman who isn’t even 30 yet.

If you dont want to fix our borders you're nothing more than an open border leftist looking to bolster votes for your dying party.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politic...me-democrats-with-eye-on-2020-say-abolish-ice

....oh,I live in Texas so dont tell me there isn't a border crisis,I see the evidence daily.
Uh no actually. Kids were only separated from their parents at the border if their parents had committed a separate crime. That rarely happened. Now it happens all the time. It’s not like Obama even came up with that policy to begin with.

Okay so you found 3 democrats who want to ban ICE? So? You do know that is....3 right? 3 democrats in office. This policy doesn’t not at all reflect what policies the DNC are actually trying to push that have nothing to do with weakening border security. How do we know this? Because the CR bill made no mention of such a thing.

Yeah...barry just let em loose into America and told em to show up for their hearing a few years later.
And I'm sure you have an explanation for the pics that were attributed to the Trump era even though they were taken during the barry years.

You're full of shit,sell your garbage elsewhere.

What do you think they've been installing to replace old fencing. You're just not very smart are ya. Can you say a slat fence with anti-climb panels.

View attachment 236242

Lol where is this? How much is being built? If it’s being built in mass, why is Trump still talking about a hypothetical wall?

I gave you a photo of it being built, I don't know exactly how much has been contracted.

Border Wall Construction Underway | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

From your link .

Over the years, walls have proven their worth, said the acting commissioner. “Our agents and officers have decades of experience and perspective, and they know our operational needs,” he said.

According to Vitiello, the U.S. Border Patrol, from Sector Chiefs to Border Patrol agents in the field, have been vocal about their need for effective barriers that impede and deny the entry of illegal aliens and contraband.

“The truth is, walls work,” Acting Deputy Commissioner Vitiello said. “The data show it, and our agents know it.”
Walls are made to be breached

Wait so who has more knowledge about border security the experts or some anonymous person on a message board..

Do you go to a plumber for a enema?

I know more about border security than the Generals....Believe me

Yeah...barry just let em loose into America and told em to show up for their hearing a few years later.
And I'm sure you have an explanation for the pics that were attributed to the Trump era even though they were taken during the barry years.

Actually, illegal immigration decreased under the Great Obama

What is the matter with Crooked Donnie ?

Lol where is this? How much is being built? If it’s being built in mass, why is Trump still talking about a hypothetical wall?

I gave you a photo of it being built, I don't know exactly how much has been contracted.

Border Wall Construction Underway | U.S. Customs and Border Protection

From your link .

Over the years, walls have proven their worth, said the acting commissioner. “Our agents and officers have decades of experience and perspective, and they know our operational needs,” he said.

According to Vitiello, the U.S. Border Patrol, from Sector Chiefs to Border Patrol agents in the field, have been vocal about their need for effective barriers that impede and deny the entry of illegal aliens and contraband.

“The truth is, walls work,” Acting Deputy Commissioner Vitiello said. “The data show it, and our agents know it.”
Walls are made to be breached

Wait so who has more knowledge about border security the experts or some anonymous person on a message board..

Do you go to a plumber for a enema?

I know more about border security than the Generals....Believe me

We sure hope so, the last guy didn't know shit.

Yeah right...
Only after they changed the rules and counted those turned away at the border as deported.

It appears everyone hated the Messiah, but everyone wants to meet our dear leader da Trump, he made America great again..

lol it’s amazing how you just blatantly choose to ignore facts. Go ahead and look up statistics of deportation under Obama and then report back, pumpkin. It’s time you be an adult and do some research for once.

lol it’s amazing how you just blatantly choose to ignore facts. Go ahead and look up statistics of deportation under Obama and then report back, pumpkin. It’s time you be an adult and do some research for once.

So when will you admit barry changed the rules and counted those turned away at the border as deported?

A shitty economy tends to do that. No jobs.

So when will you admit barry changed the rules and counted those turned away at the border as deported?
What rules exactly? When will you admit illegal immigration declined under Obama?

What rules exactly? When will you admit illegal immigration declined under Obama?

Uhm because it didn't?

Obama sent south America a hallmamark with the dream act and children came by the thousands..

No it didnt..

Forum List

Back