Trump, the great 'builder,' is erecting a glorified picket fence instead of a wall...It’s a scam

Two years into the Obama presidency he told Americans that they would be weaned off fossil fuel and all we got was bailouts of failed solar companies and the laughable "cash for clunkers" scheme. The problem for democrats is that most Americans want secure borders and the 50b is chump change if we can accomplish it.
Most Americans want effecting border security. Not a 40' concrete wall.

Hey dumbass, are you illiterate too? He can’t build a wall without finding so idiots like you make fun of what we already built without the necessary funds.

Exactly how stupid are you?
He CAN build it without Congress. Insults won't win this debate.

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!" Trump said.
TRY IT>

Please.

Try the national emergency & find his fat ass impeached.

Trumps double 30' fence

5bd4347ddda4c8781b8b4603.JPG

current single layer pedestrian fence, not 30' high

gettyimages-632788204.jpg
\

border-fence-texas254.jpg

bmg-fence-sitter.jpg

image.jpg

If you cant see how Trumps 700 mile double line 'fence' is a more substantial barrier than the current crap we threw together under W, then your problem cannot be remedied.

So people can't climb over a 40' concrete wall?

I thought you fuckwads said without the Trump wall we had open borders. But you are showing us fenced borders.

One is a practical fence as part as a comprehensive effort. & the other is a 40' concrete wall.

Dumb ass.
I myself provided you with a link demonstrating the idea of 40' thick concrete wall is not in the administration's thinking. Try reading it before opening your idiotic pie hole again.
Dumb ass.

One is a practical fence as part as a comprehensive effort. & the other is a 40' concrete wall.

Dumb ass.
I myself provided you with a link demonstrating the idea of 40' thick concrete wall is not in the administration's thinking. Try reading it before opening your idiotic pie hole again.
Dumb ass.
Feb. 9, 2016
“I’m talking about precasts going up probably 35 to 40 feet up in the air. That’s high. That’s a real wall.” — Interview on MSNBC

It was a typo. Get over it.

Who said a 40' thick wall?
I thought you did. The point is the wall will not be a solid mass of concrete. The Army Corps of Engineers can build it
with steel slats and we can live inside a more secure nation once the democrat obstructionists are pushed to the side of the road.

Hey dumbass, are you illiterate too? He can’t build a wall without finding so idiots like you make fun of what we already built without the necessary funds.

"If the Democrats do not give us the votes to secure our Country, the Military will build the remaining sections of the Wall. They know how important it is!" Trump said.

Ok, so you’re that stupid.

Trumps double 30' fence

5bd4347ddda4c8781b8b4603.JPG

current single layer pedestrian fence, not 30' high

gettyimages-632788204.jpg
\

border-fence-texas254.jpg

bmg-fence-sitter.jpg

image.jpg

If you cant see how Trumps 700 mile double line 'fence' is a more substantial barrier than the current crap we threw together under W, then your problem cannot be remedied.

Your top photo is NOT the type of "barrier" envisioned. The tops are spiked.

A double fence has a road between the fences which appeared to be chain link when I saw them on the border with my own two eyes.

Yeah, I think the fence and pic were done before Trump decided he wanted spikes on the top.

Actually Death Angel is correct.

Authorization for 700 miles of double 30 foot high fence was appropriated back in 2007, and the government 'loaned' that money to other budgets in inter-agency kind of way.

Trump can declare a national emergency along the Southern border and divert funding within DoD's budget, within the broader federal budget and he can take steps to raise the money by shifting around loans, selling some government assets, etc.

But I think everyone agrees this is 'bad form' and likely to raise the uncooperativeness of Congressional Democrats, but that seems to be maxed out already, so no problemo.

When President Trump last summer said to a stadium of supporters, “I’m a builder. That’s what I do. That’s probably what I do best,” I suspect they had in mind more impressive architecture than a wall, but that’s all they wanted anyway.

Two years into his presidency, the most Trump has managed to build are bits and pieces of what a mounts to a high picket fence.

The administration in late November proudly sent out an email featuring a before-and-after set of images purporting to show the swimming progress on the construction of the wall. They look like those infomercials for anti-wrinkle creams, wherein the model in one slide is shown frowning under ghastly florescent light and then in the second slide giving a radiant smile with a soft camera focus.
Trump's a joke.

Authorization for 700 miles of double 30 foot high fence was appropriated back in 2007, and the government 'loaned' that money to other budgets in inter-agency kind of way.

Trump can declare a national emergency along the Southern border and divert funding within DoD's budget, within the broader federal budget and he can take steps to raise the money by shifting around loans, selling some government assets, etc.

But I think everyone agrees this is 'bad form' and likely to raise the uncooperativeness of Congressional Democrats, but that seems to be maxed out already, so no problemo.
And Mexico's not paying for it, breaking his campaign promise and lying to his voters. Congratulations!

There is no downside. The Dims will NEVER work with Trump. That's not their definition of compromise. He needs to do EVERYTHING within his constitutional power to keep this promise.

It was a typo. Get over it.

Who said a 40' thick wall?
I thought you did. The point is the wall will not be a solid mass of concrete. The Army Corps of Engineers can build it
with steel slats and we can live inside a more secure nation once the democrat obstructionists are pushed to the side of the road.

Trump wants the concrete 40' wall. This is what Democrats don't want to fund.

Why can't you morons get that> You've been told a gazillon times & yet you still can;t get it.

Forum List

Back