Trump: The inner workings of the Mueller investigation are a total mess. They have gone totally nuts

When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.
Besides the 26 Russians indicted?

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

Indicted??

When will they go to trial??

Don't worry. I won't hole my breath. LOL
Since they are not in the U.S. they can’t go to trial unless they come back. I’m not sure why you think that’s funny.

Its funny because none of them will ever be on trial and anyone with a working brain cell knows this.
And why is that?

Trump has no idea about "the inner workings" of the Mueller investigation.

All he knows is what he did and that there are cross hairs on his back
He's sweating big time now.

Only in your dreams.

You think all these tweets are just a random occurrence? They are there for a reason

Well that's the thing.

Trump does exactly what he needs to do.

He's not a politician and never will be. That's what people forget. They expect him to act like every mealy mouthed politician they have ever seen or heard.

The man doesn't have on PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and he really doesn't care how its received.

Is he perfect. Hell no but I like the man.

Yes, he does what he needs to do. And what it seems he needs to do is discredit and undermine the Mueller investigation to the greatest extent possible.

Then the next question is why does he need to do that?

Well he does have a point on the Mueller investigation.

Its been two years and all anyone has seen is two crooks on trial. He, like everyone else is impatient.

He knows he didn't collude with the Russians and if you ask me he's trying to light a fire under Mueller. Get the report out.

When will the names of any Russians come up in this Mueller investigation into Trump and Putin colluding with Russia.

And the investigation is not about Trump “colluding” no matter what extreme liberals might want or extreme conservatives fear.

It seems clear to me that the investigation is about pursuing crimes discovered during intelligence and/or counterintelligence investigations. It’s not a witch hunt in that the FBI probably already knew all the crimes.

Indicted??

Since they are not in the U.S. they can’t go to trial unless they come back. I’m not sure why you think that’s funny.

Its funny because none of them will ever be on trial and anyone with a working brain cell knows this.
And why is that?

LMAO if you need an explanation then don't worry about it.

`
`

1526634703413.png

Might want to take another look at the Whitewater investigation.

Caught In The Whitewater Net

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money

and I don't see Trumps name on the list of 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and 4 convictions touted in your cut and paste.

they have that in common, I guess.
So...it's over? You know that there's no more indictments, etc. coming?

Never said that.

I said the gif
1526634703413.png

is wrong.

Which I proved with a link to a reputable news source.

there were indeed convictions, indictments, etc in Whitewater.

Whoever made up your gif is not only partisan, but ignorant of history.

He's sweating big time now.

Only in your dreams.

You think all these tweets are just a random occurrence? They are there for a reason

Well that's the thing.

He's not a politician and never will be. That's what people forget. They expect him to act like every mealy mouthed politician they have ever seen or heard.

The man doesn't have on PC bone in his body. He says what he thinks and he really doesn't care how its received.

Yes, he does what he needs to do. And what it seems he needs to do is discredit and undermine the Mueller investigation to the greatest extent possible.

Its been two years and all anyone has seen is two crooks on trial. He, like everyone else is impatient.

He knows he didn't collude with the Russians and if you ask me he's trying to light a fire under Mueller. Get the report out.

It has not been two years, and using the last special council (Ken Starr) as a base line, Mueller is doing better.

I agree that he did not collude with the Russians, but he is not an angel either and if a lying about a blow job can lead to impeachment...who knows what Trump might have hidden.

What we are seeing now was made possible by the Repub in the 90's

Only in your dreams.

Well that's the thing.

It has not been two years, and using the last special council (Ken Starr) as a base line, Mueller is doing better.

I agree that he did not collude with the Russians, but he is not an angel either and if a lying about a blow job can lead to impeachment...who knows what Trump might have hidden.

Time will tell.

I just wish Mueller would get off his ass and release his report.

Well that's the thing.

Time will tell.

It took Starr almost 6 years and 80 million dollars...where you whining back then?

Well that's the thing.

Time will tell.

It took Starr almost 6 years and 80 million dollars...where you whining back then?

You bet I was.

Time will tell.

You bet I was.

Well, you are in the minority then. Just about nobody on the "right" was complaining about it then.

Well that's the thing.

Time will tell.

since we have text messages showing Trump knew about hacked emails before they were released. more indictments, more jail time.
ans6ra58eiy11.jpg

Time will tell.

You bet I was.

Well, you are in the minority then. Just about nobody on the "right" was complaining about it then.

I was whining because it took so long.

Indicted??

I still fon’t See why that’s funny. Unless you’re dumb enough to think that has any bearing on their guilt or innocence.

Time will tell.

You bet I was.

So, you did not care that they never found any connection between Clinton and White Water and instead had to get him for something that was not part of Starr's original mandate...sort of like what just might happen this time around.

Time will tell.

You bet I was.

So, you did not care that they never found any connection between Clinton and White Water and instead had to get him for something that was not part of Starr's original mandate...sort of like what just might happen this time around.

Oh I was interested in White Water and the Clinton's all right.

I knew they would never prove anything on White Water and Lewinski was just the side note that brought Bill down.

I doubt anything happens once the Russian collusion shit is disproved.

I knew they would never prove anything on White Water and Lewinski was just the side note that brought Bill down.

Since you seem to be ok with the side matter bringing down Bill, you would also be alright with a side issue bringing down Trump?

If, such a thing were to happen?

Since you seem to be ok with the side matter bringing down Bill, you would also be alright with a side issue bringing down Trump?

Only time will tell on that but I doubt it.

But if it does, you are cool with it right? Just like you were cool with it in regards to Bill.

But if it does, you are cool with it right? Just like you were cool with it in regards to Bill.

If it does then I won't be cool with it but it will be what it will be.

Nice talking with you.

Might want to take another look at the Whitewater investigation.

Caught In The Whitewater Net

I did not see Bill's name on that list. You mean to tell me that Ken Starr spent 6 years and 80 million dollars investigating Bill's connection to White Water and found none!

I can only image at the time you were just up in arms at the terrible waste of money
Well, in all fairness, most of the pertinent players in that operation suicided themselves.

Forum List

Back