Trump threatens to close down the country over funding for border wall

What Lefties don't understand is that most of Trump's supporters would WELCOME a "shutdown" of the Federal government [the government cannot shut down; these events are just silly demonstrations of government idiocy].

A month-long shutdown in September/October would do wonders for Republicans in the mid-term elections, regardless of what comes out of the "shutdown."
A shutdown would be a relief. Yes it would hurt many Americans (when has Trump ever cared about that?), but it provides a period of time that the GOP cannot confirm deplorables into the government that would hurt many more Americans in the long run. Trump can spend the time doing his favorite Presidential activity, vacationing in Mar-a-Lago and tweeting from the toilet during his bouts of McDonald's diarrhea.
Most if not all of Trump supporters are all on some type of gov. subsidies, ie Disability, SS, Medicare, or getting gov. contracts for building power grids in PR that don't work.....they the mf's that will be hurt the most, so bring it, Donald Dumb

What Lefties don't understand is that most of Trump's supporters would WELCOME a "shutdown" of the Federal government [the government cannot shut down; these events are just silly demonstrations of government idiocy].

A month-long shutdown in September/October would do wonders for Republicans in the mid-term elections, regardless of what comes out of the "shutdown."

what trumplings don't realize is that most of the country look at them and the cheeto and laugh.

....I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

Which is it, the food bank or blood bank?

Thats weak even for a n!gger.....
So says the redneck, with lice between his teeth....next?

what trumplings don't realize is that most of the country look at them and the cheeto and laugh.

is the shoeshine business good there?
Since when did you hillbilly mf's start wearing shoes? My my my, times, they is a changin!! :abgg2q.jpg:

Which is it, the food bank or blood bank?

Thats weak even for a n!gger.....
So says the redneck, with lice between his teeth....next?

LoL......Get back to eating bananas and swinging through trees.

is the shoeshine business good there?
Since when did you hillbilly mf's start wearing shoes? My my my, times, they is a changin!! :abgg2q.jpg:

There ya go showing off that brilliant intellect again.
Way to go Dr. Zaius!

Forum List

Back