Trump threatens to remove news networks press credentials over fake news

Watching CNN for just 10 seconds is enough for me to agree with Trump...they have completely lost it...they are now 100% tabloid....0% news...

and MSNBC this morning were asking questions....questions? what if and what happened and did this happen and what will he do....ridiculous....

President Trump early Wednesday suggested taking away news networks’ press credentials over “negative” coverage.
Trump Threatens to Remove News Networks’ Press Credentials Over Fake News
---------------------------------------------

The way these MSM lie I wouldn't blame him one bit for making these pos losers stay out.
Sure....the poor tiny handed snowflake.

I hear you there, y’all liberals should know about being snowflakes, y’all had 16 months to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

President Trump early Wednesday suggested taking away news networks’ press credentials over “negative” coverage.

The way these MSM lie I wouldn't blame him one bit for making these pos losers stay out.

The "negative" coverage is not the problem. Lies are.

Since Trump have been elected, lefties are acting like every day is the end of the world day.

They haven't been this butthurt since Republicans took away their slaves.

Drudge Report chief Matt Drudge criticized President Trump on Wednesday for his threat to take away credentials from news outlets.

upload_2018-5-9_9-16-39.png

Drudge hits Trump over call to take away reporters’ credentials

Sure....the poor tiny handed snowflake.

I hear you there, y’all liberals should know about being snowflakes, y’all had 16 months to practice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the 16 months of trumpanzees crying even tho the election is over and their tiny-handed candidate won?

Anyone with a properly working brain actually take 99% of what this joker POTUS says seriously any more?

I sure don't.

Sure Donnie...you are going to take press credentials...sure you are.

What a child.

A fat, old, stupid, xenophobic, misogynistic, racist, egomaniacal child.

Well...you are (largely) who you vote for.

Forum List

Back