Trump throughs Mark Meadows under the bus; repeats the election was stollen

I don’t see evidence that the election was stollen. Anyway, Add reliably conservative Meadows to the list of people Trump throughs under the bus.

You mean "throws"?

Uneducated conservatives are the bane of my existence.

I remember a moment about two years ago when a conservative was arguing on this board that we should not trust the Covid vaccine because it was an untested drug.

I responded by telling him that the vaccine was not a drug. You see, drugs have a chemical formula. The vaccine is what's known as a biologic, like insulin.

He said it didn't matter. Really? It doesn't matter that he didn't know what he was talking about? Yeah, THAT matters.

You mean "throws"?

Uneducated conservatives are the bane of my existence.

I remember a moment about two years ago when a conservative was arguing on this board that we should not trust the Covid vaccine because it was an untested drug.

I responded by telling him that the vaccine was not a drug. You see, drugs have a chemical formula. The vaccine is what's known as a biologic, like insulin.

He said it didn't matter. Really? It doesn't matter that he didn't know what he was talking about? Yeah, THAT matters.
So all vaccines are safe even if untested?

The only idiots are people like you for whom the joke sailed a mile above your head.

And now you have to cover up your embarrassment for inadvertently calling Dear Leader an illiterate imbecile. :lol:
Yeah, Trump wrote the thread title. Lol.
Keep flailing, kid. :itsok:

Last edited:
That's evidence of the Dem rigging fool. In contrast to decades of scientific election data that always tied down ballot results to POTUS results in 2020 we saw the exact opposite. But ONLY in those few swing districts needed to steal the presidential election. In other like districts the results followed the historical trends.

Science says Dems are big fat cheaters!

You didn’t answer my question. Why rig the presidential election but not house and senate seats? Hmmm?

Elections aren’t won and lost by science, idiot. You’re going to win and lose votes by your own action or inaction as a candidate. Trump is probably the biggest traitor ever elected to office. He lost because he’s a buffoon.

OP poster

doesn't even know how to spell Throws

I;'m not reading this... not because of a misspelled word... but because it was written by an anti-Trump person

I've seen enough RE Trump to know that, despite his imperfections (leftists IRONICALLY never admit to having any of those) he was the best president we've had in modern times, maybe even, in some ways, better than Reagan..

Anti-Trumpers are not valid to many Americans

2020 was stolen.

Most Biden voters don't know they voted.

The American people no longer elect candidates. Candidates are chosen by vote harvesting operations and the people running those harvesting operations are who the candidates serve.
Then there's absolutely no reason for you to do it ever again, no?

OP poster

I;'m not reading this... not because of a misspelled word... but because it was written by an anti-Trump person

I've seen enough RE Trump to know that, despite his imperfections (leftists IRONICALLY never admit to having any of those) he was the best president we've had in modern times, maybe even, in some ways, better than Reagan..

Magaturds haven't been valid to NeverTrumpers like, ever. Yet they keep running their mouths.

OP poster

Those Americans are in a cult.

Not for nothing OP, but both you and Trump need to know it's not "through", it's "threw". "Through" means to go into something and out the other side. "Threw" means you catapulted something from one place to another via force.

And, I'm not really sure that "throughs" is appropriate, as "throughs" is the plural of "through".

Throws is the word I think you were looking for.

But, I understand...............homonyms can be difficult on occasion and people often mistake one word for the other. You can be excused for making the mistake as you apparently were looking at Trump's tweet while typing your post. Either that, or you were making fun of Trump's inability to write properly (which I think may very well be the case, since you also typed "stollen").

Trump on the other hand has shown repeatedly that he can't spell very well, nor does he really understand which word to use when it sounds the same as another (i.e. a homonym).

Nor does Trump appear to understand much actually, because his grandiose claims go beyond hyperbole for as much as he makes them.

As far as Trump speaking out against Meadows? That actually is par for the course. Trump will attack anyone or anything he deems as a threat.

Trump is a mean bully who enjoys humiliating others.

Forum List

Back