Trump Throws Fellow Indictees Under the Bus

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
They risked everything going to bat for him and he's left them hanging out to dry. It's almost as if nobody could see this coming....

What a crock. If he tried to pay for the defense of the co-defendants, you lib jackals would be raging that he’s trying to buy their silence of their testimony.

Buy a clue.

He told you that's the reason?

I went to Jenna Ellis' timeline to look for this tweet and found that she retweeted this:

1692590765736.png

What a crock. If he tried to pay for the defense of the co-defendants, you lib jackals would be raging that he’s trying to buy their silence of their testimony.

Buy a clue.
Trump campaign donations are paying for Walt Naulta and the other Mara Lago worker lawyers.

Yet not Giuliani and Jenna Ellis? Who were front and center, in his Stolen Election claims?

No biggie. I see mass pardons for these "fellow indictees'" futures, after Trump is reelected in 2024.

That will really drive the left into a spasmodic fit, complete with foaming at the mouth and loss of bowel control.

Even now I suspect the thought of this will draw forth uncontrollable giggling from our resident Trump-haters.

Last edited:
No biggie. I see mass pardons for these "fellow indictees'" futures, after Trump is reelected in 2024.

That will really drive the left into a spasmodic fit, complete with foaming at the mouth and loss of bowel control.

Even now I suspect the thought of this will cause uncontrollable giggling from our resident Trump-haters.
You really are delusional. Trump has no path, no chance in hell. They are already finally starting to talk about how it would be unconstitutional to swear him in, violating the 14th Amendment.

I think it is perfectly fitting that the trump campaign PAC is not paying his lawyer's lawyer fees.

miss Jenna should have thought about that when she decided to push a Trump lie, that she knew was a lie.

she should be disbarred for pushing the stolen election lies, and will be bankrupted likely by lawyer fees if there is no political party aid....

I think it is perfectly fitting that the trump campaign PAC is not paying his lawyer's lawyer fees.

miss Jenna should have thought about that when she decided to push a Trump lie, that she knew was a lie.

she should be disbarred for pushing the stolen election lies, and will be bankrupted likely by lawyer fees if there is no political party aid....
And the deeper she gets into the shit, the more Christ-ey she becomes. Like that's gonna save her.

Forum List

Back