Trump throws out a Jew

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are PC'd to complete silence.. Screw that, freedom loving Americans have finally had enough of their constant failures and crap.
I always hear far right partisans complain about "democrats" wanting to "silence" all opposing views.. When I ask these people to explain how democrats are doing it, they offer nothing of substance, and go back to circle-jerking amongst themselves..

They are doing it through the education system and the entertainment industry. After all, the best way to silence opposing views is to erase access to them.

I watch occasional TV these days, something I generally avoid. The amount of Democrat propaganda inserted into the unending string of doctor and cop shows and even sitcoms is astonishing.
They try to do it through legislation too. Liberals have been trying to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine to silence Rush Limbaugh since he started broadcasting.

"Our massive strategy was to use the Fairness Doctrine to challenge and harass right-wing broadcasters and hope the challenges would be so costly to them that they would be inhibited and decide it was too expensive to continue."

--Bill Ruder, Democratic campaign consultant and Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Kennedy Administration

The Fairness Doctrine would not silence limbaugh.

What it will do is require more than one point of view added to limbaugh's.

Someone is lying to you if you actually think including more than one point of view is silencing limbaugh.

What will happen is that limbaugh would be challenged to back up his claims and not be able to just make any claim he wants to make without someone else voicing a different opinion.

Actually removing the Fairness Doctrine has silenced a lot of people in radio and the rest of the media.

Before reagan, ALL views were heard. Not so much anymore.
The Fairness Doctrine stops free speech. You should be against it since you use free speech on this forum. Would you like it if the government said every time you post your opinion on the forum, the mods would have to arrange that someone who opposes your views be allowed to post" This would be the death of the internet as a place where people could communicate their ideas.

• What They Didn’t Tell You: “Silent Protester” Is Actually A Supporter Of Islamic Terrorism
    SHTF Plan ^ | 1-10-2016 | Mac Slavo
    Mac Slavo January 10th, 2016 There have been widespread calls for Presidential front runner Donald Trump to issue an apology to Rose Hamid. You’ll recall that Hamid was the woman who silently protested a Trump campaign stop before being ejected from the event by security. But as has often been the case with political plants at Republican events, the public was only given part of the story. In reality, Rose Hamid isn’t a silent follower of the religion a peace, but rather, an ardent supporter of Jihadist activities, having gone so far as to refer to jihadi terrorism as “resistance...

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are PC'd to complete silence.. Screw that, freedom loving Americans have finally had enough of their constant failures and crap.
I always hear far right partisans complain about "democrats" wanting to "silence" all opposing views.. When I ask these people to explain how democrats are doing it, they offer nothing of substance, and go back to circle-jerking amongst themselves..

They are doing it through the education system and the entertainment industry. After all, the best way to silence opposing views is to erase access to them.

I watch occasional TV these days, something I generally avoid. The amount of Democrat propaganda inserted into the unending string of doctor and cop shows and even sitcoms is astonishing.
They try to do it through legislation too. Liberals have been trying to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine to silence Rush Limbaugh since he started broadcasting.

"Our massive strategy was to use the Fairness Doctrine to challenge and harass right-wing broadcasters and hope the challenges would be so costly to them that they would be inhibited and decide it was too expensive to continue."

--Bill Ruder, Democratic campaign consultant and Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Kennedy Administration

The Fairness Doctrine would not silence limbaugh.

What it will do is require more than one point of view added to limbaugh's.

Someone is lying to you if you actually think including more than one point of view is silencing limbaugh.

What will happen is that limbaugh would be challenged to back up his claims and not be able to just make any claim he wants to make without someone else voicing a different opinion.

Actually removing the Fairness Doctrine has silenced a lot of people in radio and the rest of the media.

You're wrong. Liberal talk shows don't generate any interest (they're no different than any mainstream news outlet). No one will sponsor a talk show that doesn't attract listeners, therefore they would have to cancel Rush because there is no opposing view. That's why liberals want to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine.

And even though Rush has a higher accuracy rating than the msm, it is NOT a news show, so he doesn't HAVE to prove anything.

Removing the Fairness Doctrine did not silence anyone. If a talk show can't get sponsors because they have no listeners, that's THEIR fault. No one is silencing them.

Who? Who has been silenced?

Absolute nonsense. Ever hear of the Internet?

In terms of talk radio, left wing shows invariably fail because no one is interested in listening to their crap. The Left can't succeed on their own, so they want a "Fairness Doctrine" so they can attach themselves to someone else's success.

You wanna talk? Go talk, but do it on your own time and your own dime.

The point of protests supposedly are that voices that are not heard can make themselves heard.

Liberals today are constantly bombarding us with their propaganda.

For them to pretend they need to protest to get their message out is utter nonsense.

Who? Who has been silenced?

Absolute nonsense. Ever hear of the Internet?

In terms of talk radio, left wing shows invariably fail because no one is interested in listening to their crap. The Left can't succeed on their own, so they want a "Fairness Doctrine" so they can attach themselves to someone else's success.

You wanna talk? Go talk, but do it on your own time and your own dime.
They want Rush Limbaugh to pay for liberals to spew their bullshit since they can't find any sponsors.

Forum List

Back