Trump throws out a Jew

And isn't it funny how the wingnuts accomodated her.
Hey dumb ass, Islamic would be throwing your worthless ass off the top of a building.
So...that excuses Americans acting like dumbasses? Oh, you just answered that.
Remind me to give a damn when islam throws you off the top of a building. Face it now or face it later but IF you pick later I may not give a damn then.
How does a religion throw you off???
The top of building sort of throw off. As in chuck your gay ass therefrom.

Hey dumb ass, Islamic would be throwing your worthless ass off the top of a building.
Remind me to give a damn when islam throws you off the top of a building. Face it now or face it later but IF you pick later I may not give a damn then.
Maybe a Muslim could help out Islam...

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are PC'd to complete silence.. Screw that, freedom loving Americans have finally had enough of their constant failures and crap.

Silently protesting Muslim woman, Jewish man, kicked out of Trump rally

Television footage from the event in South Carolina showed the woman, Rose Hamid, a 56-year-old flight attendant, wearing a head scarf and loose fitting green shirt reading “Salam. I come in peace.” She stood in silence looking at the podium as the rest of the crowd sat....
...Hamid stated the protest alongside a Jewish immigration attorney named Marty Rosenbluth. Both of them were wearing “yellow star-shaped badges that bore the word ‘Muslim’ and were intentionally reminiscent of the yellow badges Jewish people were forced to wear under Nazi rule,” the Guardian reported.

Muslims and Jews work together to protest against hate, but Trump's demi Nazis threw them out.

Opinion?
The sad nature of human reality is that jewish individuals and muslim individuals have their own separate minds and opinions.

Happily, us aryans are like unto the borg. You can count on us to have identitical prejudices.

Television footage from the event in South Carolina showed the woman, Rose Hamid, a 56-year-old flight attendant, wearing a head scarf and loose fitting green shirt reading “Salam. I come in peace.” She stood in silence looking at the podium as the rest of the crowd sat....
...Hamid stated the protest alongside a Jewish immigration attorney named Marty Rosenbluth. Both of them were wearing “yellow star-shaped badges that bore the word ‘Muslim’ and were intentionally reminiscent of the yellow badges Jewish people were forced to wear under Nazi rule,” the Guardian reported.

Muslims and Jews work together to protest against hate, but Trump's demi Nazis threw them out.

Opinion?
The sad nature of human reality is that jewish individuals and muslim individuals have their own separate minds and opinions.

Happily, us aryans are like unto the borg. You can count on us to have identitical prejudices.
So you are Hindu?

Well, he does seem quite attracted to Hillary but I think he likes being around the (they cheated on me but it was all my fault) vagina voters mostly.

Last edited:
So much for freedom of expression - not if the target is Trump.

Democrats wont be happy until all opposing views are PC'd to complete silence.. Screw that, freedom loving Americans have finally had enough of their constant failures and crap.
I always hear far right partisans complain about "democrats" wanting to "silence" all opposing views.. When I ask these people to explain how democrats are doing it, they offer nothing of substance, and go back to circle-jerking amongst themselves..

So much for freedom of expression - not if the target is Trump.

Eh, nothing wrong with expressing themselves in an appropriate forum, why be so ignorant and self absorbed as to screw it up for everyone else.

I always hear far right partisans complain about "democrats" wanting to "silence" all opposing views.. When I ask these people to explain how democrats are doing it, they offer nothing of substance, and go back to circle-jerking amongst themselves..

Maybe they figure you're a lost cause without the ability to research on your own and lacking any hope of critical thought. That's kinda my impression along with the crude part of course.

Oh, and welcome to the USMB..:lol:

They are doing it through the education system and the entertainment industry. After all, the best way to silence opposing views is to erase access to them.

I watch occasional TV these days, something I generally avoid. The amount of Democrat propaganda inserted into the unending string of doctor and cop shows and even sitcoms is astonishing.

They are doing it through the education system and the entertainment industry. After all, the best way to silence opposing views is to erase access to them.

I watch occasional TV these days, something I generally avoid. The amount of Democrat propaganda inserted into the unending string of doctor and cop shows and even sitcoms is astonishing.
They try to do it through legislation too. Liberals have been trying to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine to silence Rush Limbaugh since he started broadcasting.

"Our massive strategy was to use the Fairness Doctrine to challenge and harass right-wing broadcasters and hope the challenges would be so costly to them that they would be inhibited and decide it was too expensive to continue."

--Bill Ruder, Democratic campaign consultant and Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Kennedy Administration

They try to do it through legislation too. Liberals have been trying to resurrect the Fairness Doctrine to silence Rush Limbaugh since he started broadcasting.

"Our massive strategy was to use the Fairness Doctrine to challenge and harass right-wing broadcasters and hope the challenges would be so costly to them that they would be inhibited and decide it was too expensive to continue."

--Bill Ruder, Democratic campaign consultant and Assistant Secretary of Commerce, Kennedy Administration

Yup. They're trying to get their fingers into the internet too, through regulation.

Yup. They're trying to get their fingers into the internet too, through regulation.
And now the Obama administration is prosecuting people for hate crimes for saying negative things about muslims.
Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

Opinion?

" Both of them were wearing “yellow star-shaped badges ...."

Certainly you recognize the Nazi connection of the yellow badges...

Are you aware of the origin of the Jew-marking yellow badges?

"The introduction of a mark to distinguish persons not belonging to the religious faith of the majority did not originate in Christendom, where it was later radically imposed, but in Islam. It seems that Caliph Omar II (717–20), not Omar I, as is sometimes stated, was the first ruler to order that every non-Muslim, the dhimmī, should wear vestimentary distinctions (called giyār, i.e., distinguishing marks) of a different color for each minority group. The ordinance was unequally observed, but it was reissued and reinforced by Caliph al-Mutawakkil (847–61). "
Jewish Badge | Jewish Virtual Library

“Our hatred for the Jews dates from God's condemnation of them for their persecution and rejection of Isa (Jesus) and their subsequent rejection of His chosen Prophet." He added "that for a Muslim to kill a Jew, or for him to be killed by a Jew ensures him an immediate entry into Heaven and into the august presence of God Almighty." November 23, 1937, Saudi Arabia's King Ibn Saud told British Colonel H.R.P. Dickson. Official British document, Foreign Office File No. 371/20822 E 7201/22/31; Elie Kedourie, Islam in the Modern World, (London: Mansell, 1980), pp. 69-72.

I wonder if that Jewish guy was aware of the above.

Were you?

What else could the low information left dig up? Trump threw out a Catholic or a protestant or an agnostic or an atheist out of his meeting? Do low information lefties really think he kicked the person out because he was a Jew? The left must be plumb out of ideas because it looks like they are going crazy.

The Fairness Doctrine would not silence limbaugh.

What it will do is require more than one point of view added to limbaugh's.

Someone is lying to you if you actually think including more than one point of view is silencing limbaugh.

What will happen is that limbaugh would be challenged to back up his claims and not be able to just make any claim he wants to make without someone else voicing a different opinion.

Actually removing the Fairness Doctrine has silenced a lot of people in radio and the rest of the media.

Before reagan, ALL views were heard. Not so much anymore.

Last edited:

And now the Obama administration is prosecuting people for hate crimes for saying negative things about muslims.
Loretta Lynch Vows to Prosecute Those Who Use 'Anti-Muslim' Speech That 'Edges Toward Violence'

President Obama said during a 2012 speech the "future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."
Prophet and Loss Statement

Were you?

Yes, I was but that has nothing to do with the thread.
The stars are significant in the more obvious way of showing what the last nut case with a hatred of a given group did when he gained power.
Anyone deemed to be a problem was removed from Germany or life, exactly as Trump removed them from the room, and with the same verbal slurs farted out by Trumps's supporters.

There is a real danger for America and world stability if that fool grabs power.

Forum List

Back