Trump To Deliver National Address On Border Crisis

He will make the gap clear to America.

He wants to do his Constitutional duty, Democrats want open borders.

Tuesday 9:00 Eastern.

Snowflake meltdown from 9:30-?

Twitter
Yes & they'll be a pile of horseshit spewed a foot thick & you knuckleheads will clean it up for him.

Trump could offer you dopes franchises cleaning bird shit out of cuckoo clocks & you'd fall over yourselves for the oppurtunity.

Not too bright, are ya's?

Twitter

Can somebody provide a link to the speech, please? thanks!

I will have FOX news too just in case ....but online.....anybody can give a link?

Why? Seriously we have all heard everything he has to say on the subject. Does he actually think he can sway opinion to support his shutdown stunt?

Oh good . We can play the trump lies drinking game !

Less see .

Zombies at the border .
Isis at the border .
Al queda at the border
Justin Bieber at the border .
Opioids at the border .
Darth Vader at the border .

Take a drink !

Twitter
Yes & they'll be a pile of horseshit spewed a foot thick & you knuckleheads will clean it up for him.

Trump could offer you dopes franchises cleaning bird shit out of cuckoo clocks & you'd fall over yourselves for the oppurtunity.

Trumps going to put you to work building the southern portion of the Wall

Hmmmm...listening to a politician deliver a speech vs the office reruns....yep it's the office . Listening to any elected official is painful. Can't do it.

Donnie" build a wall & they'll still come" Trump

Twitter

I'll gladly go if his Spawn are right beside me. They can work off their prison sentence.

Donnie" build a wall & they'll still come" Trump

Twitter

I'll gladly go if his Spawn are right beside me. They can work off their prison sentence.
If the military tribunal is lenient, Mueller and Comey will only get twice the sentence of Manafort and Flynn combined

Twitter
Really? Well at deliberating whether to air tRump's mad man rhetoric that is expected to be totally unAmerican that would aid and comfort foreign and domestic enemies, it appears at broadcasting networks deliberating like this in itself is a rebuke of your American hating so-called president tRump who is no real POTUS. Actually I try to avoid hearing anything coming out of that blow up doll pucker mouth of this boring maniac tRump.

Jan 07, 2019 · The broadcast networks are deliberating over President Donald Trump's request for airtime to deliver a prime time address on border security, network executives told CNN."

news networks are debating about airing trump on border wall - Bing

If Trump tonight simply attempts to close his credibility gap that was widened by the Chris Wallace interview of Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Sunday then he's wasting his time. Plus his threats have gotten him no place too. Time to lay your cards on the table big man.

Last edited:

Twitter

I put the over under on the number of times he lies at 13.5.

I am betting on the over.

How about you?

Twitter

How about you?
Trump will say water is wet and ‘fact’ checkers will say ‘not always!’

Twitter
Really? Well at deliberating whether to air tRump's mad man rhetoric that is expected to be totally unAmerican that would aid and comfort foreign and domestic enemies, it appears at broadcasting networks deliberating like this in itself is a rebuke of your American hating so-called president tRump who is no real POTUS. Actually I try to avoid hearing anything coming out of that blow up doll pucker mouth of this boring maniac tRump.

Jan 07, 2019 · The broadcast networks are deliberating over President Donald Trump's request for airtime to deliver a prime time address on border security, network executives told CNN."

news networks are debating about airing trump on border wall - Bing
That’s why Trump uses social media. The DNC MSM filters his message.

Twitter

How about you?
Trump will say water is wet and ‘fact’ checkers will say ‘not always!’

So, are you going the over or the under?

Twitter

How about you?

Since he's averaging 15 lies a day without addressing the country, I'll take over.

If Trump tonight simply attempts to close his credibility gap that was widened by the Chris Wallace interview of Sarah Huckabee Sanders on Sunday then he's wasting his time. Plus his threats have gotten him no place too. Time to lay your cards on the table big man.
People are starting to wise up to Trumps bullshit.

Did he think he'd get away with this shit forever? Fact is there are are millions of citizens who are smarter then Dotard ever thought of being. And they don't go around claiming to be a "stable genius who has big words".

Donnie boy doesn't have his Daddy or Roy Cohn to bail his stupid sorry ass out anymore.

Why? Seriously we have all heard everything he has to say on the subject. Does he actually think he can sway opinion to support his shutdown stunt?

Hint: 20 second out of context bits the MSM feeds you, if they are not just lying,

is not everything he has to say.

Forum List

Back