🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump to Hillary: If guns don't keep you safe, disarm your bodyguards

Wildman

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2013
NEW YORK, Jan. 4 (UPI) -- Republican presidential candidate Donald Trumpchallenged Democratic candidate Hillary Clinton to travel without armed bodyguards to prove that guns don't keep people safe.

"Hillary said that guns don't keep you safe. If she really believes that she should demand that her heavily armed bodyguards quickly disarm!" Trump said Sunday in a Twitter post.

As a former First Lady and now as a presidential candidate, Clinton has had the protection of armed Secret Service guards. She also has a long record of favoring gun control, and in October said if elected president she'll take executive action to curb gun sales, involving restrictions on people regarded as dangerous.
Trump to Hillary: If guns don't keep you safe, disarm your bodyguards
********************************************************************************

come on bitch i challenge you.., do it! dump all those body guards with GUNS, and give them a turkey feather to ward off any physical attacks on you, verbal attacks are protected by the first Amdt. ........., so duck that......., BITCH!! :lmao:

Why not just make the body guards get background checks.

Because she did not say that guns only keep you safe after a background check, she implied that they actually have nothing to do with safety; therefore, I agree. She should practice what she preaches-)

Why not just make the body guards get background checks.

Because she did not say that guns only keep you safe after a background check, she implied that they actually have nothing to do with safety; therefore, I agree. She should practice what she preaches-)
This is what she said, but you go right on lying about it. :thup:

"Guns, in and of themselves, in my opinion, will not make Americans safer. We lose 33,000 people a year already to gun violence, arming more people to do what I think is not the appropriate response to terrorism."

Forum List

Back