Trump to leave NK summit Tuesday instead of Wednesday

Hey dipshit, I was right. tRump gave up our joint exercises with South Korea. What did Kim give up?

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
Three hostages, but they were Korean-Americans so maybe they don't count...dipshit.

What got KJU to the table was Mattis showing him images from a drone or satellite of KJU in each of his many safe houses. Once he realized that it was either surrender or death, he choose the former.

What's the rush? Jeez. Could it be he realized he got played by Lil Kim?
US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Trump leaving summit with North Korea early as talks go quicker than planned
I would be very surprised if North Korea destroys all its nukes.
I'll be very surprised if Kim gives an inch.
He gave up his nukes last night.
That's more than an inch.

Bull shit, he gave up nothing last night.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Trump was only planning to stay an extra day on the chance that NK wanted to extend their summit for an extra day. As NK decided to leave Tuesday Trump also is leaving Tuesday, idiots.

US officials are portraying this as the talks "moving quick" (without saying whether any deals have been reached).
I don't think Trump got played though. I think it will be announced tonight or Tuesday that North Korea will destroy all its nuclear weapons.
Please point out agreements to get rid of north korean nukes.

I'll wait.

Please point out agreements to get rid of north korean nukes.

I'll wait.
What part of denuclearize do you not understand?

Hey dipshit, I was right. tRump gave up our joint exercises with South Korea. What did Kim give up?

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
Three hostages, but they were Korean-Americans so maybe they don't count...dipshit.

The 2 Progressive posters are working overtime here. You keep nailing him -- or her
If that's what you are getting outta this you need a brain transplant or something.

It's not over yet, don't let your KJU solidarity haircut grow out.

Trump was once again an embarrassment on the world stage.
35072291_1903322623046448_4311029636168417280_o.jpg

I'm sure that's all you could ever give.

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
No more nukes in the hands of a madman. World is safer. Sanctions not lifted. Fuckstick.

I'm sure that's all you could ever give.

Nothing.

Cheeto Jesus failed.
Are you stupid?

The bulk of the negotiations were already hammer out between U.S. and NK diplomats over the last several weeks.

All that Trump and lil Kim have left to do is to formally shake hands and sign the agreement. .... :cool:
But Trump wasn't there so how can he get credit for negotiating a deal?

We should be giving credit to the US and NK diplomats for doing the actual negotiations.

Only liberals have a problem with POTUS getting the worlds most dangerous nut case to behave
Liberals want harm to come to the USA in a variety of forms all over some social justice emotionalism baloney

Huh this POTUS is the world's most dangerous nut case! He proves it every single day!
He makes America greater everyday and to you liberal USA haters he is a nut case for doing so

No he is a nutcase, because he is a fucking bizarre nutcase, no other reason! You do know your deranged Orange Emperor I a limousine liberal do you not! Wait until he flips out single payer health care and you jump on his teeny Orange weenie to drink more of his piss!
Another worthless crying leftist traitor in tears.

Forum List

Back