Trump To Meet With Kim Jong Un .Who Will The Far Left/Liberals Give All Of The Credit To?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:5_1_12024: We can all see it now, when the two leaders meet, all goes well, the world is at peace again, then we watch CNN/ABC/MSNBC and the rest, anyone wanna guess who the loons will give all credit to, and maybe even suggest that he gets "Another Nobel Peace Prize" ??? :eusa_think: :poke: :smoke:

maxine waters would give all credit to dennis roddman before she gives any to Trump

I’m not sure why but I feel uneasy about this. It certainly looks like a victory for trump though

I’m not sure why but I feel uneasy about this. It certainly looks like a victory for trump though
Wow. Your gut is right for once.
Two highly unstable bat shit crazy leaders meeting to decide the fate of the world.
Un has learned from other world leaders how to manipulate Orange boy. Just profusely compliment him and he’ll be putty in your hands.

Two highly unstable bat shit crazy leaders meeting to decide the fate of the world.
Un has learned from other world leaders how to manipulate Orange boy. Just profusely compliment him and he’ll be putty in your hands.
Are you really Rachel maddow with a nom de plume?

Can’t debate I see. Typical deplorable!

Can’t debate I see. Typical deplorable!
You can't shake hands with a clenched fist, and you can't debate with a closed mind.

:5_1_12024: We can all see it now, when the two leaders meet, all goes well, the world is at peace again, then we watch CNN/ABC/MSNBC and the rest, anyone wanna guess who the loons will give all credit to, and maybe even suggest that he gets "Another Nobel Peace Prize" ??? :eusa_think: :poke: :smoke:
I wonder if they come to some agreement it will be judged by the Right using same criteria as they used for the Iran deal?

NK has been trying to meet with US Presidents for a long time. Trump is the only (sitting potus) one to stoop low enough to do it ..

NK has been trying to meet with US Presidents for a long time. Trump is the only (sitting potus) one to stoop low enough to do it ..
maybe the two will work out a trade deal? Trump gives Dung 8 Billion Dollars worth of Kraft Mac/Cheese,,,and Jon Dung in return gives Trump 9 Million young and attractive Korean women that Trump will sell to lonley single men in the USA ?

he gets all the credit in the world for being an unprepared moron who is clueless about the ramifications of making a petty and puny little dictator the equal of the US.

no doubt you're ignorant enough not to understand that.

True. SK brokered this. Trump may have succeeded in convincing people he's crazier than NK. The younger SK generation does not view reunification as their parents and grandparents have.

Kim Jong Un wants to 'write new history' on South Korea reunification - CNN

If Trump can actually achieve something, it would be good. But the bugaboo of "NK is going to nuke Seattle" was always Alt-R nut jobs making panic from NK's typical sabre rattling of "don't dare regimen change us."

We determine our own fate. No leader can change it.

I’m not worried about trump negotiating since he has established adept skill in it. I worry that n korea is going to double cross

Forum List

Back