🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump..to..nite..on..the..tel..e..prompter..sounds a..bit..stilted..

Well Trump has been reined in and tied down. He is reading the teleprompter with the finesse of a third grader. It doesn't even feel like Trump is talking.

I don't think this is a successful plan. It's worse than him just blabbing and gaffing. His fans are not going to like it.

At least he's giving a speech to a huge crowd. Where's Hitlery??

Big deal. Carrot Top had bigger shows than the Donald ever did, but I don't think he's presidential material either.

A huge crowd is a huge crowd whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He can sure pack em in.

Oh and he's not an entertainer so comparing him to one is stupid.

I never said he was a good entertainer. He's a second rate reality show host, at best.

Doesn't negate the fact that crowds show up for Trump.

Guess you'll just have to live with it. LOL
You're right. At this point he could probably go head to head with Jerry Springer for ratings champion, especially seeing as how they both target the same audience.

Although, I'd have to give the edge to Jerry seeing as how he actually held elected office at one time.

Crowds show up to gawk at derailing trains too...what's your point?

What's yours??

That people are morbidly curious to see the circus come to town with the chief clown's act. And then they watch the tube the next day to see how the GOP is going to mop up all the mess he made from his antics the day before.

I think people are smarter than you think they are.

Just because they don't support HItlery doesn't mean they are looking for a clown.

Oh and for someone you think is a Clown Trump has done pretty damned good.

Get over it loser. LOL

Big deal. Carrot Top had bigger shows than the Donald ever did, but I don't think he's presidential material either.

A huge crowd is a huge crowd whether you want to acknowledge it or not. He can sure pack em in.

I never said he was a good entertainer. He's a second rate reality show host, at best.

You're right. At this point he could probably go head to head with Jerry Springer for ratings champion, especially seeing as how they both target the same audience.

Although, I'd have to give the edge to Jerry seeing as how he actually held elected office at one time.

Nah. He and Springer are worlds apart and Trump sure can draw a crowd.

Guess you will just have to live with it.

They don't show up to hear Hillary.......man she's sooo bad
Maybe they don't need to show up to hear Hillary speak, she already has their vote and people aren't yet convinced about Trump.
I watched Trump on TV because my kids would howl with glee when Trump made his pouty-face, but no more, he quit the pouty-face,

They don't show up to hear Hillary.......man she's sooo bad
Maybe they don't need to show up to hear Hillary speak, she already has their vote and people aren't yet convinced about Trump.
I watched Trump on TV because my kids would howl with glee when Trump made his pouty-face, but no more, he quit the pouty-face,

Why don't they?
Too lazy?
She's boring?
She's full of shit?
She can't fill a high school gym in Philly, that's pathetic.

That's funny! A friend of mine does the same thing. She giggles with glee when she sees Trump's "upside down smile" face. The pouty-face:

635969543472432555974590792_Donny%20Trump.png

Well Trump has been reined in and tied down. He is reading the teleprompter with the finesse of a third grader. It doesn't even feel like Trump is talking.

I don't think this is a successful plan. It's worse than him just blabbing and gaffing. His fans are not going to like it.

I don't have a problem with people going to see the clown. I went to one of his rally s myself. It was much like a professional wrestling event.

Forum List

Back