trump to pardon Jan 6th Rioters!!!

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
"Another thing we'll do, and so many people have been asking me about it, if I run and if I win, we will treat those people from Jan. 6 fairly," trump said to applause. "We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly."

trump didn't pay Ashli Babbit's funeral expenses.

trump didn't pay the Rioter's legal fees.

But trump will pardon the Rioters, but they still be dead or out of the money.

Are we good with that?

"Another thing we'll do, and so many people have been asking me about it, if I run and if I win, we will treat those people from Jan. 6 fairly," trump said to applause. "We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly."

Are we good with that?
As long as you like to live the scam why not?

Buh MUH REICHSTAG FIRE

Tell me, why should the peaceful protesters at your beloved Reichstag Fire be treated more harshly than the looters, arsonists, rapists and murders that the democrats terrorized the nation with for two years with your Kristallnacht?

Trump had the ability to have done this and did nothing. Even if he would win, those who are found guilty will have already served their prison sentences.

I see you enjoyed your usual breakfast of paint chips in vodka again.

4r3a7l.jpg

Buh MUH REICHSTAG FIRE

Tell me, why should the peaceful protesters at your beloved Reichstag Fire be treated more harshly than the looters, arsonists, rapists and murders that the democrats terrorized the nation with for two years with your Kristallnacht?
Trump hasen't lifted a finger to help out his mob who stormed the capital a year ago & in 2025 he's going to pardon them? IF he gets reelected?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You gullible Trump asslickers will believe anything.

Trump may be in a cell right beside them if there's any justice in this Country.

Trump hasen't lifted a finger to help out his mob who stormed the capital a year ago & in 2025 he's going to pardon them? IF he gets reelected?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You gullible Trump asslickers will believe anything.

Trump may be in a cell right beside them if there's any justice in this Country.

You're a Nazi - hence you're stupid as ALL fuck.

Let me repeat the question - which you failed to address.

why should the peaceful protesters at your beloved Reichstag Fire be treated more harshly than the looters, arsonists, rapists and murders that the democrats terrorized the nation with for two years with your Kristallnacht?

You're a Nazi - hence you're stupid as ALL fuck.

Let me repeat the question - which you failed to address.

why should the peaceful protesters at your beloved Reichstag Fire be treated more harshly than the looters, arsonists, rapists and murders that the democrats terrorized the nation with for two years with your Kristallnacht?
Maybe YOU think they were peaceful you moron, but the cops who had their skulls bashed in with Trump flags think differently. So does Pence who had to flee at the urging of the fucking SECRET SERVICE & the congress people who hid as the door to the chamber was almost beat down by those animals, you idiot.

And they should be held accountable for what they did whether YOU like it or not, so fuck off.

Trump is blowing smoke up your ass & the rioters. Take a deep breath.

Maybe YOU think they were peaceful you moron, but the cops who had their skulls bashed in with Trump flags think differently. So does Pence who had to flee at the urging of the fucking SECRET SERVICE & the congress people who hid as the door to the chamber was almost beat down by those animals, you idiot.

And they should be held accountable for what they did whether YOU like it or not, so fuck off.

Trump is blowing smoke up your ass & the rioters. Take a deep breath.

Cops killed by democrat Brown Shirts during the Kristallnacht.

Number of cops killed during the Reichstag Fire - ZERO

Number of people raped by democrat Brown Shirts during CHAZ - 19, including a homeless man.

Number of people raped during the Reichstag fire - ZERO, come on, Americans don't rape people, only democrat vermin do that.

Number of stores looted during the democrat Kristallnacht - 519

Number of stores looted during the Reichstag fire - ZERO, come on, Americans don't loot stores, only democrat vermin do that.

Number of arsons during the democrat Kristallnacht - 267

Number of arsons during the Reichstag fire - ZERO, come on, Americans don't burn things, only democrat vermin do that.

Are we good with that?
What did they do? Protest? Ohhh no lol

Not only pardoned but we should pay these men and woman for this lynching. They are victims of domestic terrorism

Forum List

Back