trump to pardon Jan 6th Rioters!!!

You know, there are some very good anti psychotic drugs on the market these days. There are also professionals skilled in deprograming cult victims. You should look into it
I’ve seen 3 videos today on this site if democrats stuffing the ballot box.. let me guess you couldn’t watch? Lol

I’ve seen 3 videos today on this site if democrats stuffing the ballot box.. let me guess you couldn’t watch? Lol
Yea, & I watched the playoffs last week & I know that the Bills got beat even though I didn't like the idea.

You should try reality for a change & see if it works for you.

Yea, & I watched the playoffs last week & I know that the Bills got beat even though I didn't like the idea.

You should try reality for a change & see if it works for you.
So what were they stuffing in the ballot box on the street?

I'm good with some serious reparations when the adults are back in charge. Take $100B from some communist shit (BLM, PP, etc) and give it to these patriots. I want to see snowflakes jumping from buildings screaming like little queers.

I'm good with some serious reparations when the adults are back in charge. Take $100B from some communist shit (BLM, PP, etc) and give it to these patriots. I want to see snowflakes jumping from buildings screaming like little queers.
These guys should definitely be paid

If the Democrat assholes can raise bail money and support the destructive BLM shitheads then Trump sure as hell can pardon the Patriots protesting the Democrat filth stealing the election from the American people.
Wrong!! Harris supported a bail fund that allows defendants -people accused of a crime but not convicted- to get out of jail while their cases are pending. She had no say in who got out. There is a big fucking difference between that and freeing those convicted of violent crimes and an assault on the nation's capital

Wrong!! Harris supported a bail fund that allows defendants -people accused of a crime but not convicted- to get out of jail while their cases are pending. She had no say in who got out. There is a big fucking difference between that and freeing those convicted of violent crimes and an assault on the nation's capital

The thing that the filthy ass Democrats did that was so despicable was not stopping the six months of destruction in over 200 American cities.

In most of the big city shit holes run by Democrats the police were told to stand down on looting, rioting, burning and destruction.

For instance, in Kenosha when the filthy ass Negroes and BLM shiheads were running wild burning down everything the police were told to no respond to property damage. We saw the same thing in most of the cities.

There was a tremenodus amount more damange done in DC in the week of Negro and ANTIFA riots than was done at the Capitol on 1/6 and the Democrat Mayor just let them do it.

The hateful Democrats supported the BLM riots, looting, murdering and destruction and that is despicable. Hell, the sonofabitches in Congress all got out in front of the Capitol building and like idiot jackasses got down and knelt to show solidarity with the thugs. How fucking moronic was that? Giving comfort to the Negro shitheads that were destroying this country.

The thing that the filthy ass Democrats did that was so despicable was not stopping the six months of destruction in over 200 American cities.

In most of the big city shit holes run by Democrats the police were told to stand down on looting, rioting, burning and destruction.

For instance, in Kenosha when the filthy ass Negroes and BLM shiheads were running wild burning down everything the police were told to no respond to property damage. We saw the same thing in most of the cities.

There was a tremenodus amount more damange done in DC in the week of Negro and ANTIFA riots than was done at the Capitol on 1/6 and the Democrat Mayor just let them do it.

The hateful Democrats supported the BLM riots, looting, murdering and destruction and that is despicable. Hell, the sonofabitches in Congress all got out in front of the Capitol building and like idiot jackasses got down and knelt to show solidarity with the thugs. How fucking moronic was that? Giving comfort to the Negro shitheads that were destroying this country.
Holly Shit!! Seriously ?
1643650647059.png

"Another thing we'll do, and so many people have been asking me about it, if I run and if I win, we will treat those people from Jan. 6 fairly," trump said to applause. "We will treat them fairly. And if it requires pardons we will give them pardons. Because they are being treated so unfairly."

trump didn't pay Ashli Babbit's funeral expenses.

trump didn't pay the Rioter's legal fees.

But trump will pardon the Rioters, but they still be dead or out of the money.

Are we good with that?
Oh the horror to a Dimmer! Pardoning a non lawbreaker!

Forum List

Back