Trump to Pompeo: Don't go to North Korea. Kim lied to me

as far as any tweets implying that TRUMP trusts and respects 'kim' . Well TRUMPS Tweets that will exist info perpetuity show Good Will on TRUMPS part . Trump can do nothing peaceful if 'kim' is a liar and looks like 'kim' proves himself to be a liar . I think that TRUMP has 'kim' right where he wants him and it cost the USA nothing BSailor .

as far as any tweets implying that TRUMP trusts and respects 'kim' . Well TRUMPS Tweets that will exist info perpetuity show Good Will on TRUMPS part . Trump can do nothing peaceful if 'kim' is a liar and looks like 'kim' proves himself to be a liar . I think that TRUMP has 'kim' right where he wants him and it cost the USA nothing BSailor .

Trump himself is a serial liar; he was lying when he exited mommy's womb.

It takes a liar to know a liar; right?

you are being silly Caddo and i never complain about 'off topic' but your post although fine with me doesn't address the topic and is childish Caddo .

Kim un played Trump like a $2 fiddle, embarrassing not only Trump but making the US look like fools.

I say go ahead; give Trump the NoWayInHell Prize, for being the dumbest US president EVER.
There's no real harm done. I notice NoKo is STILL not sending up missiles or making nuclear tests. So there's that.
----------------------------------------- and now its getting to be time for The TRUMP to maybe be more forcefull . And the simple message of Trump cancelling a ;nork' visit sends a pretty strong message OldLady .

Kim un played Trump like a $2 fiddle, embarrassing not only Trump but making the US look like fools.

I say go ahead; give Trump the NoWayInHell Prize, for being the dumbest US president EVER.
There's no real harm done. I notice NoKo is STILL not sending up missiles or making nuclear tests. So there's that.

Ever think the reason they are no longer doing that is because they have had several successful tests and don't need to do any more? They have already successfully shown they can launch a missile that is capable of hitting DC.

As far as no more nuclear tests, ever think they now have the material they need for nukes? We don't know very much about their program, and probably never will.
I keep hearing that they have some "perfecting" left to do before one of those babies would actually make it here and function. I was just looking at the bright side. Except for Trump and his cheerleaders getting overly excited, we haven't really lost anything. And there is a small upside, so far, to the decision to meet with them.

Hey.......................does this mean that Trump isn't gonna get the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean, just a few months ago, his supporters were swearing up and down he was gonna get one for "denuclearizing" the Korean Peninsula.

So much for his denuclearization of N. Korea. I knew he was gonna get pwned.
Were you under the impression that it would only take a couple months? How naive ARE you?

Trump came out of the summit acting like it was a done deal. He even said that Americans could sleep better at night because of his meeting with Un in a tweet. And, all his little followers were saying that Trump should get the Nobel for denuclearizing N. Korea.

Only problem is, anyone with half a brain would have known that Un was playing Trump for propaganda and recognition as a nuclear world leader. Un has no plans, ever, to get rid of his missiles and nuclear weapons.

So..................in your opinion GooBoy, how long should it take? As long as Hillary was investigated for Benghazi (nothing came of that), or should it be as long as they investigated her for emails?
They said from the beginning that it would take 2 years minimum. Quit being a naive child.
They said from the beginning that it would take 2 years minimum. Quit being a naive child.
Are you the naive one or the one shilling for the regime? Kim Jr. is pulling the same crap his daddy did at least twice before, with the first time around starting in the mid '90's! Read a little history laddy buck and quit being a tool and useful idiot!

In this thread, those conservatives who have told me to have patience with Little Rocket Man shall give Trump the same advice.
#SingaporeSummit
Trump cancels Pompeo trip to North Korea, cites lack of 'sufficient progress' on denuclearization

Who would have thunk?

Anyone with a functioning brain who was over the age of 25. They would know that Un was bullshitting Trump with his offer of denuclearization.

The only reason the missile tests have stopped is because they have successfully done a test that shows they can hit DC if they want to. No more testing required because they have figured it out.

And, probably the reason they have stopped tests is because they already have proven they know how to make nuclear material that is capable of being weapons grade. They don't need any more tests for that either.

When the US finally was satisfied with their nuclear testing, they stopped blowing things up. And, the only reason we do missile or rocket tests is when we come up with something new that needs to be proven. Once it is shown to work, no more tests are required.

In this thread, those conservatives who have told me to have patience with Little Rocket Man shall give Trump the same advice.
#SingaporeSummit
Trump cancels Pompeo trip to North Korea, cites lack of 'sufficient progress' on denuclearization

Who would have thunk?

Anyone with a functioning brain who was over the age of 25. They would know that Un was bullshitting Trump with his offer of denuclearization.

The only reason the missile tests have stopped is because they have successfully done a test that shows they can hit DC if they want to. No more testing required because they have figured it out.

And, probably the reason they have stopped tests is because they already have proven they know how to make nuclear material that is capable of being weapons grade. They don't need any more tests for that either.

When the US finally was satisfied with their nuclear testing, they stopped blowing things up. And, the only reason we do missile or rocket tests is when we come up with something new that needs to be proven. Once it is shown to work, no more tests are required.
------------------------------------ and if you read things correctly then you and those that live in DC and other big cities have things to worry about so bottom line is DON'T Sleep well tonight . I'm not worried though as next move is up to The Trump and i trust him and his team and Trust is partly why We Deplorables elected The TRUMP in the first place . And 'now' is when things might get interesting BSailor .

Hey.......................does this mean that Trump isn't gonna get the Nobel Peace Prize? I mean, just a few months ago, his supporters were swearing up and down he was gonna get one for "denuclearizing" the Korean Peninsula.

Were you under the impression that it would only take a couple months? How naive ARE you?

Trump came out of the summit acting like it was a done deal. He even said that Americans could sleep better at night because of his meeting with Un in a tweet. And, all his little followers were saying that Trump should get the Nobel for denuclearizing N. Korea.

Only problem is, anyone with half a brain would have known that Un was playing Trump for propaganda and recognition as a nuclear world leader. Un has no plans, ever, to get rid of his missiles and nuclear weapons.

So..................in your opinion GooBoy, how long should it take? As long as Hillary was investigated for Benghazi (nothing came of that), or should it be as long as they investigated her for emails?
Are you the naive one or the one shilling for the regime? Kim Jr. is pulling the same crap his daddy did at least twice before, with the first time around starting in the mid '90's! Read a little history laddy buck and quit being a tool and useful idiot!
No one is convinced that crazy Kim will keep his word, but we sure as fuck don't think that if it does happen, it's going to happen in a couple months.

#SingaporeSummit

Who would have thunk?

------------------------------------ and if you read things correctly then you and those that live in DC and other big cities have things to worry about so bottom line is DON'T Sleep well tonight . I'm not worried though as next move is up to The Trump and i trust him and his team and Trust is partly why We Deplorables elected The TRUMP in the first place . And 'now' is when things might get interesting BSailor .

I'm wondering; WHY would you "trust" a known liar? That is counter intuitive.
Trump cannot even keep a vow to one human; how is Trump going to foster "trust" with such a record?

You kids sure seemed to think that was all the time he needed.

Nope, you and you're people are the only ones who think it should have been done by now. What are you people so naive?

#SingaporeSummit

Who would have thunk?

I'm wondering; WHY would you "trust" a known liar? That is counter intuitive.
Trump cannot even keep a vow to one human; how is Trump going to foster "trust" with such a record?
---------------------------------------------- my reading of The TRUMP is that he is a Patriotic American with kids and Grandkids that he wants to see grow up as American in a country full of Real Americans . As far as lies , i know of no lies that are serious lies about or too the USA that i care about Caddo .

Shit....................the day after Trump came back from the summit, his followers were screaming about how he should get the Nobel. Smarter people said we should wait and see what comes out of this, because we've done this rodeo before.

Seems that the smarter ones were right, and now the Trump followers are screaming that he needs more time, because it's "complicated".

Which is it? Should Trump get the Nobel now, or should we wait to make sure a war doesn't break out?

Shit....................the day after Trump came back from the summit, his followers were screaming about how he should get the Nobel. Smarter people said we should wait and see what comes out of this, because we've done this rodeo before.

Seems that the smarter ones were right, and now the Trump followers are screaming that he needs more time, because it's "complicated".

Which is it? Should Trump get the Nobel now, or should we wait to make sure a war doesn't break out?
Obama got a Nobel prize for nothing. Do you think that maybe has something to do with these calls?

no one i know wants the TRUMP to get that stupid prize that 'mrobama' got and everyone i know thinks that it will take months or years to denuke and neuter the 'nork' . Course , everyone knows what the Trump wants and what he is working for and now he is free to take more forceful actions since peaceful actions don't seem to work with the 'nork' . As Trump would say , we will see what happens BSailor .

No one is convinced that crazy Kim will keep his word, but we sure as fuck don't think that if it does happen, it's going to happen in a couple months.
Really? Last May 18 Republican Congressmen** formally nominated the tHrump for the 2019 Nobel Prize! Christ, why don't the alt right numbnuts at least get their messaging aligned rather than shouting in the canyon in inaudible blather! I and others who are familiar with the NK dog a pony Nuke Show KNEW there was nothing going down that hadn't been on display before.

And you didn't notice any of Trump's ass crack cleaners sounding out the Orange One's triumphant victory over NK last May and into June? It certainly appeared to me that plenty of ignorant fucks were claiming VICTORY months ago including members of Congress! Or perhaps you're being willfully ignorant of that, EH?

** ~~ House Republicans nominate Trump for Nobel Peace Prize - CNNPolitics ~~

Forum List

Back