Trump To Use Climate Change Cash To Blast Astronauts Back To The Moon To Make America Great Again

Barry Hussein ended the Space Shuttle technology so he could put NASA scientists to work against the greatest Nation in the world by playing with skewed Man Made Global Warming junk.

Technology....

So you want a massive expensive government program going back to the moon to develop technology?

You're taking the position that the government can develop technology better than the private sector?

Fascinating.
More the industrial/military complex......I have no problem with America making wise investments.....our past investment in NASA gave huge returns as evidenced by Obama killing it.....

You want to load EBT machines on our rockets to put them in the moon?

Yeah, exactly the thing Eisenhower warned us of back when "conservatives" were conservative.
Yep.....like I said, it's well above your education level....

You'd have been better not responding at all, try again? Eisenhower? Military/Indistrial complex warning? Not ringing a bell?
Hurry and go on-line and put another 3 credits in, then come back and try again....:lol:

Here's a CONSERVATIVE idea. How about you take the climate change money and use it to pay down the debt?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha, no one is serious about the debt.

We've proven it 3 times with the Reagan presidency and 2 Bush presidencies. Now it will be proven with the Trump presidency.
Looks like you left out a few presidents there, didn't you?

Oh, you mean Clinton who balanced the budget and Obama who cut the deficit in half? Those guys?

Here's a CONSERVATIVE idea. How about you take the climate change money and use it to pay down the debt?

We've proven it 3 times with the Reagan presidency and 2 Bush presidencies. Now it will be proven with the Trump presidency.

Oh, you mean Clinton who balanced the budget and Obama who cut the deficit in half? Those guys?
I can't speak much about Clinton, but under Obama, we have the highest deficit in history.

I can't speak much about Clinton, but under Obama, we have the highest deficit in history.

Endless war and a bloated over privatized military/indistrial complex'll do that. Like Ike tried to tell us. You recall him? He WAS a conservative.

We're going to use your obamaphones and obamastash for that......

Good idea....according to a show called "Gold Rush" I'm binge-watching (gold miners are without a doubt the dumbest fuckers on the planet) there is more gold in the millions of abandoned cell phones than on most mining claims....true fact.

Endless war and a bloated over privatized military/indistrial complex'll do that. Like Ike tried to tell us. You recall him? He WAS a conservative.
Try to stay current if that's possible. Ike was in the 50's. We are talking Obama and the biggest deficit of all time, now, regardless of your attempts at deflection.

This thread is excellent proof of my often expressed assertion,

conservatives don't want less government spending, they just want less government spending on other guys' agenda.

Agree because your agenda never produces any good results..RW corrected me the other day Obama didn't spend 11 trillion dollars he spent 9 trillion plus.. What the hell did we get out of it?

Nice looking trees and lamp post?

More people on food stamps?

Idiots who can sit around for 99 weeks watching dancing with the stars and eating Bon Bon's?

Wall Street headfunge managers making bank with the feds phony make believe money?

Reagan destroyed the Soviet Union with just 1 trillion dollars..

Obama put a man in the women's rest room with 9 trillion dollars..

I'm vibing big time on this. When I heard about it I broke out The Right Stuff, Apollo 13, Armageddon AND Space Cowboys and played them back to back.

Yayayayayayayay!

This is awesome news.

I'm vibing big time on this. When I heard about it I broke out The Right Stuff, Apollo 13, Armageddon AND Space Cowboys and played them back to back.

Yayayayayayayay!

This is awesome news.
This is outstanding news. First thing is first though, Trump needs to end the NASA Muslim outreach idiocy.

Trump 'will use Nasa climate change cash to fund Moon missions' | Daily Mail Online

You do realize that the aliens living on the moon aren't white, don't you?

We can do that by stripping welfare money from blacks, Muslims, and Mexicans.
You don't understand that a space program would be a waste of money, it would be redundant.

All technology available to a civilian space program is antiquated compared to the stuff they are already using in the Secret Space Program. It is why they have discontinued much of the current space program.

Try to stay current if that's possible. Ike was in the 50's. We are talking Obama and the biggest deficit of all time, now, regardless of your attempts at deflection.

What is actually the issue here is that both noconservatism and neoliberalism have failed society. That's what the rabid frothy mouthed zealots on both sides fail to grasp, but we realize you all simply cannot help yourselves. And come on, no one's serious about any deficit, Trump's infrastrucure musings will add another trillion.

What is actually the issue here is that both noconservatism and neoliberalism have failed society. That's what the rabid frothy mouthed zealots on both sides fail to grasp, but we realize you all simply cannot help yourselves. And come on, no one's serious about any deficit, Trump's infrastrucure musings will add another trillion.
Short sighted, or do you just not want to see the the prize?

Forum List

Back