Trump took the Most Sensitive documents possible

FU, bird brain.

Jonathan Pollard (born August 7, 1954, Galveston, Texas, U.S.) is an American civilian defense analyst who was sentenced to life imprisonment in 1987 for having sold classified information to Israel; he was paroled in 2015. His arrest caused acute embarrassment to Israel, whose officials were caught spying on a key ally. Israeli Prime Minister Shimon Peres apologized for Pollard’s activities and dissolved the scientific intelligence agency that had worked with him.

Snip

In 1984 he was assigned to the U.S. Navy’s Anti-Terrorist Alert Center. With access to all government documents that could help with his job, he contacted officials at the Israeli embassy who were connected to that country’s Bureau of Scientific Relations and began to supply them with boxes and suitcases full of information from the Departments of State, Defense, and Justice, the CIA, and the National Security Agency.

On October 25, 1985, he was seen carrying a large bundle from his office to his wife’s car and was placed under surveillance. On November 21 he was arrested outside the Israeli embassy in Washington, where he and his wife had gone in hope of asylum; his wife was arrested the next day.

Admitted WHAT exactly

That they blocked classified docs from being seen by the public?
That the cover sheets were brought in, that the documents don't match the covers heels, that means that everything was, and is, a setup.

There's this little thing called chain of evidence.

By admitting that their picture was staged, with false cover sheets, they were forced to admit to having NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY, which means they are ALL fake.

Dumbshit.

That the cover sheets were brought in, that the documents don't match the covers heels, that means that everything was, and is, a setup.

By admitting that their picture was staged, with false cover sheets, they were forced to admit to having NO CHAIN OF CUSTODY, which means they are ALL fake.

Dumbshit.
They don’t match?

They say”classified”.

How would you know what matches?

They don’t match?

They say”classified”.

How would you know what matches?
They were brought in by the fbi you retard! That's a fact.

The pictures were staged.

Now you have exposed yourself as a liar.
You've neve had a security clearance in your life. Know how I know?
Because you are full of shit about the PRA.
It doesn't allow Trump to do what he did.
You and all the other Trump haters who KNOW NOTHING about classified documents continue to make fools of yourselves. I'm a retired engineer and had security clearances for my entire career, was in countless classified meetings and handled countless classified documents. I could not care less if a know-nothing partisan Trump hater like you doesn't believe me. Your opinion means ABSOLUTELY ZERO. Go bark up another tree Fido.

You and all the other Trump haters who KNOW NOTHING about classified documents continue to make fools of yourselves. I'm a retired engineer and had security clearances for my entire career, was in countless classified meetings and handled countless classified documents. I could not care less if a know-nothing partisan Trump hater like you doesn't believe me. Your opinion means ABSOLUTELY ZERO. Go bark up another tree Fido.
Care to quote the applicable sections of the PRA that allows ex POTUS' to steal documents and then obstruct the government's lawful efforts to retrieve them?
I'll wait.

Care to quote the applicable sections of the PRA that allows ex POTUS' to steal documents and then obstruct the government's lawful efforts to retrieve them?
I'll wait.
The fbi admitted they set up the photo.

That means Trump didn't have anything.

Dumbass.

Same here, in the military. The kooks on here have no idea....

Trump knew he was going to be president again and needed to have those documents to stay informed.
Congragulations. You get the award for the stupidest post of the month. Unless you top that one which is a distinct possibility.

Dumbshit.

Trump had documents everywhere. He didn't preserve chain of evidence.

Forum List

Back