Trump trolls media, Hillary MAJORLY meltdowns

CNN newsroom last seen stomping their feet and pee peein their panties after The Donald thoroughly trolled them.. ROFLMAO

‘We Got Played!’ CNN Reacts To Trump ‘Birther’ Troll Press Conference - Breitbart

ChooChoo

Missed the "stomping their feet and pee peein' their panties" as you claim. It is pretty fascinating to watch you lie so smoothly.....you've had lots and lots of practice, eh?

Believe me, I am not liking Trump at all.

But watching this campaign season has been fascinating.

You probably don't like him because all the media does is trash him 24/7.

Poor Drumpf.

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser

It's mid-September, anything could happen, particularly with Trumps mouth..

Still, unless Trump majorly fucks up, Hillary is toast.

I have never seen a candidate crash and burn the way she has over the last two weeks, her self-destruction is simply epic.

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser

It's mid-September, anything could happen, particularly with Trumps mouth..

Still, unless Trump majorly fucks up, Hillary is toast.

I have never seen a candidate crash and burn the way she has over the last two weeks, her self-destruction is simply epic.

Trump won't F' up. He called the 'Pro's From Dover' in to manage him!

So when will somebody ask him what changed his mind and when he came to this new conclusion?

Who cares, he humiliated Hillary's press corpse. THEN the fools threw a temper tantrum, so no one in the nation missed the fact that Trump vastly outsmarted them.

This is where all the cnn hags start raving about how Hillary is the smartest person in the world.

CNN newsroom last seen stomping their feet and pee peein their panties after The Donald thoroughly trolled them.. ROFLMAO

‘We Got Played!’ CNN Reacts To Trump ‘Birther’ Troll Press Conference - Breitbart

ChooChoo

Missed the "stomping their feet and pee peein' their panties" as you claim. It is pretty fascinating to watch you lie so smoothly.....you've had lots and lots of practice, eh?

Believe me, I am not liking Trump at all.

But watching this campaign season has been fascinating.

You probably don't like him because all the media does is trash him 24/7.

No. I made up my mind a long time ago.

He's done little to dissuade me.

Nevertheless, his campaign is kicking ass. Hillary's is in a tailspin.

One attention getting event does not a tailspin make.

Correct.....she's been on a slide for over two weeks now.

Why did Eugene Robinson bother to write this ?

Dear Democrats: Stop Freaking Out | RealClearPolitics

No real reason...nobody is freaking out.

ROTFLMBO

What Trump did was absolutely brilliant!
Once again.... he has outsmarted those who think they're smarter. lol

The guy is a genius!
While Hillary might think she's smart for evading prosecution over the years, she doesn't have a chance against him.

People like her always lose in the end.

The guy is a genius!
While Hillary might think she's smart for evading prosecution over the years, she doesn't have a chance against him.

The Democrats are going crazy. The hate. The disgusting rhetoric. It's utterly despicable what they're saying.

I haven't seen this much hatred since I left Somalia.

It reminds me of every time anyone tries to address the Palestinian issue.

They start coming out of the woodwork blowing people up.

That's what the Democrats are acting like now.

The fact is Obama is a citizen regardless where he was born because his mother is a citizen. The main problem is he never produced a valid Birth Certificate. Instead, somebody generated a fake BC to cover something up. Then he sealed his records so nobody could see what else he's done.

Last edited:

The guy is a genius!

The Democrats are going crazy. The hate. The disgusting rhetoric. It's utterly despicable what they're saying.

Liberals demand their way or else.. they lose it if they don't get what they what.. They'll use the government, lie, cheat , steal, anything they have to.. LIBERALISM IS SOULLESS

The guy is a genius!

I think they're just now starting to realize Hillary isn't going to win. What we're seeing now is them going into a full meltdown. lol

etJn2DU.jpg

I just wanted to bump this thread.

It was the icing on a perfect day. No major complaints or problems at work, and I had an awesome lunch from an excellent Japanese habachi restaurant.

This news, coupled with everything else, was a perfect way to end the day! lol

The guy is a genius!

I think they're just now starting to realize Hillary isn't going to win. What we're seeing now is them going into a full meltdown. lol
Oh they haven't even started. They haven't reached the hysterical "kill Palin and her unborn/retarded/daughter's/ baby too!" stage yet. It's going to get much, much worse.

The guy is a genius!

Oh they haven't even started. They haven't reached the hysterical "kill Palin and her unborn/retarded/daughter's/ baby too!" stage yet. It's going to get much, much worse.
I'm looking forward to seeing her squirm. The woman has done nothing but lie and mislead people for years.

Those who are smart enough to see that are now voting for Trump.
While he might not be our best candidate, he's certainly a better choice than her.

The Clinton campaign must've pulled some of the funding for thier forum trolling program. Been kinda quiet.

The Clinton campaign must've pulled some of the funding for thier forum trolling program. Been kinda quiet.

It seems that "Correct the record" run out of $6 million they got from Clinton Foundation.

But no worries, they'll get new talking points over by tomorrow night. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back