Trump trolls media, Hillary MAJORLY meltdowns

I think he's lying. He's just saying what ever he is told at this point.

The MSM's coming UNGLUED!

Their bias is on clear unhinged display! LOL

Ashleigh, are you OK?
So, Ashleigh, are you OK?
Are you OK Ashleigh?
You've been hit by,
You've been struck by,
A smooth criminal.

If her behavior weren't so sad I'd laugh. Its really a disgrace some one in her position has a meltdown on worldwide/cable TV and is allowed to stay on air. Where's the professionalism? Where are the standards? It's really a disgrace and not funny when you really think about it. People watch this shit, people get their news from these dopes...its scary.

Trump is playing Hillary and the MSM like a stump fiddle. They will be squealing and tweeting about this right up until the debates. Then what? Is the moderator going to ask birther questions for an hour? I don't think so.

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser
Hillary sent out 14 nasty tweets right after the announcement. It was worse than anything Trump ever tweeted.

Hillary says; "The damage caused by this lie cannot be repaired!!!"

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

LOL, like she's not the one who started the whole controversy. The original birther was of course Obama in circa 1990 when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What an idiot, getting his country of birth wrong. It still makes me laugh. But it had no legs until Hillary started pushing it

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser
Hillary sent out 14 nasty tweets right after the announcement. It was worse than anything Trump ever tweeted.

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

LOL, like she's not the one who started the whole controversy. The original birther was of course Obama in circa 1990 when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What an idiot, getting his country of birth wrong. It still makes me laugh. But it had no legs until Hillary started pushing it

Which is why its mindboggling that her campaign would bring the issue up

I'm sure the networks will still show up when Trump speaks, but I suspect they will limit the amount of his rhetoric that makes it to the air.

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

Hypocrisy isn't beneath Queen Hillary.

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

Hypocrisy isn't beneath Queen Hillary.

I'm aware of that. Stupidity isn't beneath her either apparently

Shepard Smith is having a meltdown as well. I love it!
Shepard lost his gig to Greta because he was such a Drama Queen. Now Greta is gone. Disappeared. Maybe Shepherd wants her slot back.
Shepard keeps saying Trump lied about Hillary starting the birther thing. I'll look forward to the Trump camp putting out the quotes by her campaign staff that proves him right.

The MSM's coming UNGLUED!

Their bias is on clear unhinged display! LOL

Ashleigh, are you OK?
So, Ashleigh, are you OK?
Are you OK Ashleigh?
You've been hit by,
You've been struck by,
A smooth criminal.

If her behavior weren't so sad I'd laugh. Its really a disgrace some one in her position has a meltdown on worldwide/cable TV and is allowed to stay on air. Where's the professionalism? Where are the standards? It's really a disgrace and not funny when you really think about it. People watch this shit, people get their news from these dopes...its scary.

Hillary can open a pickle jar......GOD DAMMIT!

OF COURSE SHE ISN'T UNFIT!!!

:banghead:

Shepard Smith is having a meltdown as well. I love it!
Shepard lost his gig to Greta because he was such a Drama Queen. Now Greta is gone. Disappeared. Maybe Shepherd wants her slot back.
Shepard keeps saying Trump lied about Hillary starting the birther thing. I'll look forward to the Trump camp putting out the quotes by her campaign staff that proves him right.
Shepard's a gay boy anyway.

He's biased.

Forum List

Back