Trump trolls media, Hillary MAJORLY meltdowns

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser
Hillary sent out 14 nasty tweets right after the announcement. It was worse than anything Trump ever tweeted.

Hillary says; "The damage caused by this lie cannot be repaired!!!"

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

LOL, like she's not the one who started the whole controversy. The original birther was of course Obama in circa 1990 when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What an idiot, getting his country of birth wrong. It still makes me laugh. But it had no legs until Hillary started pushing it

Which is why its mindboggling that her campaign would bring the issue up

Well, of course the answer is the media is hard left and they'll push attacking Trump while not asking Hillary a question

Bwhahahahaha Hahahahaha Meet the Master Chess player, Donald J Trump.. get use to it scummy media whores.. oh and Hillary, nice meltdown.. LMAO

Wow! Hillary Clinton Throws TEMPER TANTRUM After Trump's Brilliant Birther Presser
Hillary sent out 14 nasty tweets right after the announcement. It was worse than anything Trump ever tweeted.

Hillary says; "The damage caused by this lie cannot be repaired!!!"

WTF!!!

WHAT DAMAGE!!!

LOL, like she's not the one who started the whole controversy. The original birther was of course Obama in circa 1990 when he told his publisher he was born in Kenya. What an idiot, getting his country of birth wrong. It still makes me laugh. But it had no legs until Hillary started pushing it

Which is why its mindboggling that her campaign would bring the issue up
Hypocrisy isn't beneath Queen Hillary.

I'm aware of that. Stupidity isn't beneath her either apparently

Oh, she counts on it

CNN newsroom last seen stomping their feet and pee peein their panties after The Donald thoroughly trolled them.. ROFLMAO

‘We Got Played!’ CNN Reacts To Trump ‘Birther’ Troll Press Conference - Breitbart

ChooChoo

Missed the "stomping their feet and pee peein' their panties" as you claim. It is pretty fascinating to watch you lie so smoothly.....you've had lots and lots of practice, eh?

Believe me, I am not liking Trump at all.

But watching this campaign season has been fascinating.

CNN newsroom last seen stomping their feet and pee peein their panties after The Donald thoroughly trolled them.. ROFLMAO

‘We Got Played!’ CNN Reacts To Trump ‘Birther’ Troll Press Conference - Breitbart

ChooChoo

Missed the "stomping their feet and pee peein' their panties" as you claim. It is pretty fascinating to watch you lie so smoothly.....you've had lots and lots of practice, eh?

You probably don't like him because all the media does is trash him 24/7.

ChooChoo

No. I made up my mind a long time ago.

He's done little to dissuade me.

Nevertheless, his campaign is kicking ass. Hillary's is in a tailspin.

ChooChoo

No. I made up my mind a long time ago.

He's done little to dissuade me.

Nevertheless, his campaign is kicking ass. Hillary's is in a tailspin.

One attention getting event does not a tailspin make.

Notice how Helly Rotten ALWAYS blames a staffer?? Now it was a staffer who started the birther rumor.. Yea sure Helly Rotten..

So when will somebody ask him what changed his mind and when he came to this new conclusion?

The MSM's coming UNGLUED!

Their bias is on clear unhinged display! LOL

Ashleigh, are you OK?
So, Ashleigh, are you OK?
Are you OK Ashleigh?
You've been hit by,
You've been struck by,
A smooth criminal.

If her behavior weren't so sad I'd laugh. Its really a disgrace some one in her position has a meltdown on worldwide/cable TV and is allowed to stay on air. Where's the professionalism? Where are the standards? It's really a disgrace and not funny when you really think about it. People watch this shit, people get their news from these dopes...its scary.

Hillary Clinton Campaign Manager Admits 2008 Birther Link

Notice how Helly Rotten ALWAYS blames a staffer?? Now it was a staffer who started the birther rumor.. Yea sure Helly Rotten..
She'll blame staffers for her retarded tweets, too.

And in truth, it's their job to keep her medicated and restrained, so they have it coming.

Forum List

Back