Trump: "Turkish bravery in war is legendary"

take that Armenia!
------------------------------------------ little I know about the 'turks' is that I have heard them described as the meanest and nastiest of all the 'muslims' and in War that's probably a good thing BasqueB .

------------------------------------------ little I know about the 'turks' is that I have heard them described as the meanest and nastiest of all the 'muslims' and in War that's probably a good thing BasqueB .
Indeed, they are the lowest of the low. But at least they're not much given to terrorism as are their fellow Muslims

Indeed, they are the lowest of the low. But at least they're not much given to terrorism as are their fellow Muslims

So you're saying all Mooooooslims aren't terrorists after all. Whelp, you have thus transgressed against the Blanket Eeebil Moooooooooslim fallacy held as an article of Faith by the Board Slamophobes (BS).

Tread cautiously wit dat. Those Phobes will cut your head off. And the claim Allah did it.

So you're saying all Mooooooslims aren't terrorists after all. Whelp, you have thus transgressed against the Blanket Eeebil Moooooooooslim fallacy held as an article of Faith by the Board Slamophobes (BS).

Tread cautiously wit dat. Those Phobes will cut your head off. And the claim Allah did it.
Gee, Pogs. you so cool!!!

Still, PC has had it's day. November 8, 2016 brought an end to that nonsense. The only safe spaces left for you are on liberal arts college campuses.

Poor snowflake. :(

Forum List

Back