Trump tweets: “The four horsewomen of the Apocalypse”

FB_IMG_1563297686922.jpg

He's so intimidated by assertive women....it's very telling.

it seems you are lying again,,,a person that is intimidated generally stays away from them,,, not confront them head on like he does,,,
shhhhh, that fk doesn't know shit.

I know,,

its getting to be a daily thing where I catch him in a lie and he ignores me the rest of the day,,,

He's so intimidated by assertive women....it's very telling.

it seems you are lying again,,,a person that is intimidated generally stays away from them,,, not confront them head on like he does,,,
shhhhh, that fk doesn't know shit.

I know,,

its getting to be a daily thing where I catch him in a lie and he ignores me the rest of the day,,,
just like me. we have something in common. they all stay away from me as I prove them useless.

More like the Four Idiots of the CESSPOOL. I can't believe these incompetent, America hating stooges got elected.

...and he's not the only one. INCELS and similar deplorables sure have issues about assertive women. BIG issues.
and yet still no links. hmmmm, you love to masturbate in here eh?

"They’re the reason there are directions on a shampoo bottle" - President Trump

LMAO!!!

Edit - looks like Trump quoted Sen. John Kennedy. Still funny!!!!

...and he's not the only one. INCELS and similar deplorables sure have issues about assertive women. BIG issues.
In the real world men have to clean up the shit. Those assertive women don't clean up the shitt unless its their babies. That is why they can go to stores and restraunts and hotels and have a nice place to live and a vehicle to drive around in. Within this there are men who are corrupted and cause a lot of pain and men born to be warriors and try to make things as nice as possible in the Western world. Again.....the ladies have to be able to die for the cause.

Forum List

Back