Trump U,republicans

eddiew

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Alleged Donald Trump Bribery Scandal Gets Worse As Texas Moves To Muzzle Whistleblower
June 4, 2016Paul Phillips Politics

Texas AG Issues Cease And Desist To Quiet Former State Employee Exposing Scam
Donald Trump has to be getting more and more worried by the day. It appears the situation over his non-university is going from bad to worse and this is not a scandal he will be able to bury any time soon. It has been noted in recent days Trump made donations to state attorney generals in Texas and Florida and both decided against pursuing cases against Trump University (disclaimer: not a real university) to compensate victims of the ‘scam’. Now, current Republican Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton is trying to silence a former employee who exposed more truth about the state dropping the lawsuit.

The Associated Press reported Paxton has sent a cease and desist letter to former Deputy Chief of Consumer Protection John Owens on Friday. But why, you may be asking? Because Owens released an internal summary of the state’s case against Donald Trump and clearly Paxton and others didn’t want that getting out.

Owens comment about the “highly unusual” decision not to pursue the case was damning:

it's never a good idea to trust the word of anyone whose survival depends upon putting other people, whether it's a group of students or the taxpayers, into massive amounts of debt. pretty much all universities are honey pots to enslave people to bankers, scapegoating trump about it isn't going to solve the problem any time soon.

it's never a good idea to trust the word of anyone whose survival depends upon putting other people, whether it's a group of students or the taxpayers, into massive amounts of debt. pretty much all universities are honey pots to enslave people to bankers, scapegoating trump about it isn't going to solve the problem any time soon.

Nice attempt at deflection.

I do agree student debt is a real problem. But there's a huge difference between legitimate universities, diploma mills like the University of Phoenix and outright scams like Trump U.

I do agree student debt is a real problem. But there's a huge difference between legitimate universities, diploma mills like the University of Phoenix and outright scams like Trump U.

But Ozone is right though. And so are you. Even legitimate universities are at their bottom line, a business. Even when they're run by the state, as so many of them are.

Also from the article:

Texas was not the only GOP-led state to shy away from suing Trump.

Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi briefly considered joining a multistate suit against Trump U. Three days after Bondi's spokeswoman was quoted in local media reports as saying her office was investigating, Trump's family foundation made a $25,000 contribution to a political fundraising committee supporting Bondi's re-election campaign.

Bondi, a Republican, soon dropped her investigation, citing insufficient grounds to proceed.

Republicans are either for sale or rent Look at all the ah's running to endorse the dump idiot after not liking what hes saying or what he stands for Lemmings sheep

So Trump criminal... because dropped lawsuit?

And this is why Trump surges in the polls.

graft or paying off an official to give you a favorable decision isn't criminal?

Innocent until proven guilty.

Liberal mob justice, claiming a dead lawsuit makes him criminal = no proof at all.
He has teams of lawyers protecting him 3500 law suits in 3 decades People can't afford to stay in cases they have against him He's lower than shark s--t at the bottom of the ocean and one more thing ,,,He didn't build those buildings Just put his name on them

graft or paying off an official to give you a favorable decision isn't criminal?

Liberal mob justice, claiming a dead lawsuit makes him criminal = no proof at all.
He has teams of lawyers protecting him 3500 law suits in 3 decades People can't afford to stay in cases they have against him He's lower than shark s--t at the bottom of the ocean and one more thing ,,,He didn't build those buildings Just put his name on them

And your proof is... where?

Just take my word Vote for Hill you won't beat up on yourself like you did with voting for GWB

Waves crash against a rocky shore while a couple stroll hand in hand on the beach. Poolside, a bartender is mixing up a batch of margaritas.

Then comes Donald Trump, smooth and confident, singing the praises of the new Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico north of Rosarito Beach, an area he touts as "the next Cabo."

"I'm very proud of the fact that when I build, I have investors that follow me all over," he says in the eight-minute marketing video produced for potential buyers. "They invest in me. They invest in what I build, and that's why I'm so excited about Trump Ocean Resort.

See more of our top stories on Facebook >>

"This is going to be something very, very special."

Chipping away at Scotland's dunes: A battle brews over a Trump golf resort

So special that 80% of the first phase sold within hours in a 2006 presale. Many of the buyers were Southern California residents looking for affordable oceanfront vacation property.

But three years later, the only progress is a gigantic hole in the ground and a heap of dirt.

Instead of a 525-unit luxury vacation home complex with pools and tennis courts, this project is shaping up to be a legal battle of Trump proportions.

Dozens of angry buyers have sued Trump for failing to complete the project. He, in turn, sued the Los Angeles-based builders, saying he had only lent his name to the project, and it was the developers who allowed the project to fail.

Election 2016 | Live coverage on Trail Guide | Track the delegate race | Sign up for the newsletter

To the buyers, the heart of the dispute is this: If Trump is identified as a project's builder, is he liable if the actual builder fails?

Yes, says Hamed Hoshyarsar, a Northridge accountant who bought one of the units.

"That's the reason why we went with this project: Trump's name was on it," said Hoshyarsar, 30. "If we would have known he just licensed his name and he wasn't the developer, then we wouldn't have bought it."

Now he changes the channel when Trump appears on television.

I can't believe a person with the reputation of Donald Trump and all that he represents on 'The Apprentice,' that he let this happen to us. It's unbelievable.

Waves crash against a rocky shore while a couple stroll hand in hand on the beach. Poolside, a bartender is mixing up a batch of margaritas.

Then comes Donald Trump, smooth and confident, singing the praises of the new Trump Ocean Resort Baja Mexico north of Rosarito Beach, an area he touts as "the next Cabo."

"I'm very proud of the fact that when I build, I have investors that follow me all over," he says in the eight-minute marketing video produced for potential buyers. "They invest in me. They invest in what I build, and that's why I'm so excited about Trump Ocean Resort.

See more of our top stories on Facebook >>

"This is going to be something very, very special."

Chipping away at Scotland's dunes: A battle brews over a Trump golf resort

So special that 80% of the first phase sold within hours in a 2006 presale. Many of the buyers were Southern California residents looking for affordable oceanfront vacation property.

But three years later, the only progress is a gigantic hole in the ground and a heap of dirt.

Instead of a 525-unit luxury vacation home complex with pools and tennis courts, this project is shaping up to be a legal battle of Trump proportions.

Dozens of angry buyers have sued Trump for failing to complete the project. He, in turn, sued the Los Angeles-based builders, saying he had only lent his name to the project, and it was the developers who allowed the project to fail.

Election 2016 | Live coverage on Trail Guide | Track the delegate race | Sign up for the newsletter

Once again, you have nothing...

All those investors in the Scotland project aren't disappointed. Turnberry will have its ribbon cutting June 22

trump u

what about hillary u

go figure

--LOL

Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back

With her campaign sinking in the polls, Hillary Clinton has launched a desperate attack against Trump University to deflect attention away from her deep involvement with a controversial for-profit college that made the Clintons millions, even as the school faced serious legal scrutiny and criminal investigations.

In April 2015, Bill Clinton was forced to abruptly resign from his lucrative perch as honorary chancellor of Laureate Education, a for-profit college company. The reason for Clinton’s immediate departure: Clinton Cash revealed, and Bloomberg confirmed, that Laureate funneled Bill Clinton $16.46 million over five years while Hillary Clinton’s State Dept. pumped at least $55 million to a group run by Laureate’s founder and chairman, Douglas Becker, a man with strong ties to the Clinton Global Initiative. Laureate has donated between $1 million and $5 million (donations are reported in ranges, not exact amounts) to the Clinton Foundation. Progressive billionaire George Soros is also a Laureate financial backer.

As the Washington Post reports, “Laureate has stirred controversy throughout Latin America, where it derives two-thirds of its revenue.” During Bill Clinton’s tenure as Laureate’s chancellor, the school spent over $200 million a year on aggressive telemarketing, flashy Internet banner ads, and billboards designed to lure often unprepared students from impoverished countries to enroll in its for-profit classes. The goal: get as many students, regardless of skill level, signed up and paying tuition.

Hillary University: Bill Clinton Bagged $16.46 Million from For-Profit College as State Dept. Funneled $55 Million Back - Breitbart

right, because mizzou click-bait, the professor of "get some muscle over here" who has a phd in masturbating to lady gaga videos is a real expert people should trust... they put up all these bogus gender studies and womens studies and so forth, it's all snake-oil, it's there for no other reason than to keep the kids distracted with faulty logic, non-sequitur, and psychological vivisection all the while they're getting milked as tuition cows. but that's okay, you have a token trump university to deflect from it all, whatever it takes to pretend like there is such a thing as a legitimate university anymore.

right, because mizzou click-bait, the professor of "get some muscle over here" who has a phd in masturbating to lady gaga videos is a real expert people should trust... they put up all these bogus gender studies and womens studies and so forth,

Misogyny much?

Forum List

Back