Trump upset that chocolate cake with China didn't address NK.

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Korea, as is the rest of the world is pulling full speed ahead on its agenda, however it may be. Trump on the other hand is tweeting....orange ass ho here, is upset that his one meeting the China over a piece of marvelous chocolate cake, didn't somehow signal to the Chinese he wanted their full cooperation in trying to contain North Korea. Keep in mind, this is the same Chinese who Trump on the campaign trail vowed to destroy and strip of their jobs if they didn't play ball.....yet another failed attempt by this white ho house to stand firm and get shit done. We're the laughing stock of the world, all because white people couldn't get over a black man in the white house, who had a fuckin brain and used it.

North Korea, as is the rest of the world is pulling full speed ahead on its agenda, however it may be. Trump on the other hand is tweeting....orange ass ho here, is upset that his one meeting the China over a piece of marvelous chocolate cake, didn't somehow signal to the Chinese he wanted their full cooperation in trying to contain North Korea. Keep in mind, this is the same Chinese who Trump on the campaign trail vowed to destroy and strip of their jobs if they didn't play ball.....yet another failed attempt by this white ho house to stand firm and get shit done. We're the laughing stock of the world, all because white people couldn't get over a black man in the white house, who had a fuckin brain and used it.
/----/
moonbat special.jpg

/----/ View attachment 141329
Since I am a woman of color, its so interesting that you use a self parody of white people to attack me....which in essence proves my point...you people and Trump are insane mf's LOLOLO

North Korea has gone off the reservation. Even China can't do much about them. It's going to take military action to put Kim Jong-Boi in his place.

Since I am a woman of color, its so interesting that you use a self parody of white people to attack me....which in essence proves my point...you people and Trump are insane mf's LOLOLO
/----/ Since there is no way I could possibly know your race, your response is idiotic. Besides, being a Moonbat applies to all races, colors and creeds.

Kimmy is a non-issue, if he gets to feisty we'll send in the dogs and it'll be over. I cannot imagine he doesn't know it...

White is a color.

White is a color.
/----/ In painting class we learn that white is the total absence of color while black is the combination of all colors.

White is a color.
/----/ In painting class we learn that white is the total absence of color while black is the combination of all colors.
In physics class you would learn the opposite.

White is a color.
In physics class you would learn the opposite.
/----/ You are correct. I stand corrected.
Why Do We Not List Black and White as Colors in Physics?
In physics, a color is visible light with a specific wavelength. Black and white are not colors because they do not have specific wavelengths. Instead, white light contains all wavelengths of visible light. Black, on the other hand, is the absence of visible light.

North Korea has gone off the reservation. Even China can't do much about them. It's going to take military action to put Kim Jong-Boi in his place.

Because the first Korean War worked out so well.

Tiggered has claimed to be a man. Now IT is claiming to be a woman.
Nobody really gives about its transexualism. Just how racist and stupid it is. Like VERY stupid. Borderline retarded, if you will.

Forum List

Back