Trump Uses Pardon To Good Effect

But they support Trump and his extremist base will love it. So fuck the law.

So you're in favor of rounding up all 12 million illegal immigrants and deporting them?
Oh has someone proposed that? :lmao:

Conversely, should Trump pardon them all? :rolleyes:

Ah, so fuck the law.
Seems to be your’s and Trump’s stance. You pardon people for burning down hundreds of acres of public land, and have zero interest in realistic means to deal with illegal immigration. “Round them up...” how’s that been working out?

So I guess you prefer open borders
That's the best you got? :rolleyes:

We don't have open borders. Maybe you need a nap.

Durng his first couple of weeks in office the Peanut man issued a blanket pardon to every one of the chicken shit draft dodgers who renounced their citizenship and fled to other countries (mostly Canada). When Bill Clinton was desperate to build his massage parlor and library he solicited money from the estranged wife of a man who was on the FBI's 10 most wanted list. The most notorious corporate criminal in history was pardoned and coincidentally the Clinton foundation received a "donation of a million dollars.

So you're in favor of rounding up all 12 million illegal immigrants and deporting them?
Oh has someone proposed that? :lmao:

Conversely, should Trump pardon them all? :rolleyes:

Ah, so fuck the law.
Seems to be your’s and Trump’s stance. You pardon people for burning down hundreds of acres of public land, and have zero interest in realistic means to deal with illegal immigration. “Round them up...” how’s that been working out?

So I guess you prefer open borders
That's the best you got? :rolleyes:

We don't have open borders. Maybe you need a nap.
There are democrats that want open borders. Deplorable.

Trump has completely alienated the DOJ and the FBI. What a fool.
I see him cleaning out the corruption. The FBI and DOJ are not supposed to be political, yet they have been recently. That needs to be addressed. Thank God for President Trump.

Dwight and Steven Hammond receive pardons.
Trump pardons Oregon ranchers whose case led to refuge occupation

This will make statist heads explode.
They broke the law and destroyed evidence. That's worse than what some black dudes are getting executed for in urban areas.
This story has multiple threads. Obviously, the Russian Troll bots find it useful.

They broke the law and destroyed evidence. That's worse than what some black dudes are getting executed for in urban areas.
This story has multiple threads. Obviously, the Russian Troll bots find it useful.
Now wait a.minute, democrats love law breakers.......

I see him cleaning out the corruption. The FBI and DOJ are not supposed to be political, yet they have been recently. That needs to be addressed. Thank God for President Trump.
It's Trump who has weaponized the Office of the President against those institutions who are committed Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

If he is corrupt and they have the evidence, the LEO will legally body slam in or out of office as surely as you breathe, BS Filer.

It's Trump who has weaponized the Office of the President against those institutions who are committed Truth, Justice, and the American Way.

If he is corrupt and they have the evidence, the LEO will legally body slam in or out of office as surely as you breathe, BS Filer.
You're living in a dream world. Comey was a corrupt bureaucrat. That's been proven.

Blacks in urban areas are murdering each other at an alarming rate. Did you notice the stats for last week in Chicago alone?
How is this related to my post? Are you suggesting they deserve to get executed without due process?

Blacks in urban areas are murdering each other at an alarming rate. Did you notice the stats for last week in Chicago alone?
How is this related to my post? Are you suggesting they deserve to get executed without due process?
Oh, yeah. I'm suggesting the black children get executed without due process. Idiot.

Forum List

Back