Trump vindicated with the terror attack

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Is what the terrorist shouted as he drove the truck of peace into the crowds. The regressives of course don't care about the loss of life one bit. They are much more concerned about the fact that the God-Emperor has been proven correct again and again.

The activist judges who resisted Trump's common sense policy, I wonder if they feel that the life endangering move was smart.

I think, the wall should be a few feet taller.

Which terror attack? The one in Vegas? The current one on NYC? The one in Charlottesville? How would Trumps "common sense" policy have made a difference?

Exactly, his travel ban would not have stopped this, but don't try and bother them with facts.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

Is what the terrorist shouted as he drove the truck of peace into the crowds. The regressives of course don't care about the loss of life one bit. They are much more concerned about the fact that the God-Emperor has been proven correct again and again.

The activist judges who resisted Trump's common sense policy, I wonder if they feel that the life endangering move was smart.

Vindicated? So he's happy that his hometown was attacked months after he promised he'd have this problem solved? Interesting.....:eusa_think:

Ridiculous.
Nope. Spot on.

Did you see him dancing for joy over this on You Tube or something? I see him more of an "any man's death diminishes me" kind of guy. I have seen nothing to indicate that he welcomes or enjoys the death of others. You have him confused with Hitlery.
And he has been rather busy these months with ISIS, terror at home, hurricane 1, hurricane 2, but deal with this he is. Immigration laws are about to be dusted off and then followed. Enemy combatants will be recognized as such.
The open border concept didn't work out to well for us. Time for a new approach that takes our citizenry into account. My children like to bike...

Last edited:
'Diversity Lottery?!' My God, WTF has happened to our country? The Communists/Progressives are out of their minds. 8 people brutally slaughtered because of Communist/Progressive madness. Americans need to step up and stop the Left/Democrats from repeating Western Europe's awful destruction of their Immigration Systems. The Left is literally killing them over there. And now the American Left is killing us. They have to be stopped.

"ALLAHU AKBAR!"

That is so much bullcrap. Trump and his supporters ignore the real problem. The real problem is the radicalization of Americans. A wall will not help that 1 bit.

Forum List

Back