Trump violated Cuban embargo in 90's

Tiresome. So many threads on this. Now Jim. Bloomberg did a piece on this in July. There has been no investigation by the Treasury Department, no prosecution by the Treasury Department and no conviction by the Treasury Department.

Unless I've missed something and you can give me a link to the conviction.

Otherwise this is just left wing propaganda to attempt another hit on the Trump organization. And to attempt to swing Florida to Clinton.

Like I said Bloomberg was checking into this in July. And nada, nothing, zip came of it as far as I know.

So where's the link to the conviction?

Tiresome. So many threads on this. Now Jim. Bloomberg did a piece on this in July. There has been no investigation by the Treasury Department, no prosecution by the Treasury Department and no conviction by the Treasury Department.

Otherwise this is just left wing propaganda to attempt another hit on the Trump organization. And to attempt to swing Florida to Clinton.

Like I said Bloomberg was checking into this in July. And nada, nothing, zip came of it as far as I know.

you aren't the kind of idiot that believes something illegal occurred only if there is a conviction, are you?

you aren't the kind of idiot that believes something illegal occurred only if there is a conviction, are you?

These days after getting so jaded watching so many in this administration not even get prosecuted for clearly breaking the law well I'll apply the same standard to Trump or any Republican.

What's good for the goose and all that.

you dont care that trump violated the law?
When the Clintons are behind bars get back to me
investigation after investigation after investigation on the clintons and still nothing but accusations and assumptions.

with trump we have the proof. he illegally discriminated with housing. he illegally did business in cuba. he illegally used his charitable foundation to benefit himself.

Forum List

Back