Trump visiting hurricane flood victims, where's kamala and joe?

President Trump brought truck loads of supplies, fuel and hope.

In conjunction Elon is repositioning Starlink for flood trapped people to use and sending 500 kits to former NASCAR driver Greg Biffle who will helicopter them in.

You stay busy trying to suck yourself off.
Hilarious

Fat Elvis truck loaded what exactly. Expired Fat Elvis water?

President Trump brought truck loads of supplies, fuel and hope.

In conjunction Elon is repositioning Starlink for flood trapped people to use and sending 500 kits to former NASCAR driver Greg Biffle who will helicopter them in.

You stay busy trying to suck yourself off.
Best I can tell is he showed up with a tanker full of fuel and one of water (paid for by Franklin Graham)

How far is that gonna go with an area of devastation three or four states wide?

Makes for a good photo op and that’s about it.

Trump at his best

The former president opined that nobody could have predicted Hurricane Helene making landfall “so late” in the hurricane season, which is set to last another two months.

Still two more month of the hurricane season and Trump makes a ridiculous comment. still in the hurricane season and he wonders why.
I tell you why, because this is a chance for another "Trump moment"

Only Trump would use this as a campaign issue

Trump at his best

The former president opined that nobody could have predicted Hurricane Helene making landfall “so late” in the hurricane season, which is set to last another two months.

Still two more month of the hurricane season and Trump makes a ridiculous comment. still in the hurricane season and he wonders why.
I tell you why, because this is a chance for another "Trump moment"

Only Trump would use this as a campaign issue

Poor baby.

Best I can tell is he showed up with a tanker full of fuel and one of water (paid for by Franklin Graham)

How far is that gonna go with an area of devastation three or four states wide?

Makes for a good photo op and that’s about it.
He again, makes it about him and leaves.

Kamala just promised swift reparations to storm victims, on condition they're black, and can prove their blackness free of imposters posing as grandmothers.

Nome of the people there, thought that.
1727744507088-png.1020052

Forum List

Back