Trump/Vivek Vivek destroys neocon Nikki

Not to be rude or go too far but: Last I saw of this one back in 2018 or so? It does not even look like a real Indian? He mother must of been getting it from some college intern or other.

Just like "DROP-OUT" Sanders....the money is all she is after. Sanders quit after taking in double-digit millions and spreading it amongst the likes of his Wife hired for $250K.
Then he "quits" when finding out the game was rigged for Killary....He was getting more votes but "LOSING"? WTH? No mention of returning all the money.......now is there? Haleys bank is running low after her BS UN stint. HALE-NO
You may be right if the Trump wing holds serve during the primaries.

I like Nikki because she wins in a landslide. Trump v Biden is a toss-up...and we know dems cheat.

That "look" is the knowing look that the clowns at the end of the stage are totally irrelevant, their 15-minutes is just about up.

She knows that she just landed the big money that she needs to win the presidency.

That is a very satisfied look.

Sure thing, bro. Nothing's more "satisfying" to a gal than a pearl necklace.

What conservative base? There is no conservative base anymore. Trump proved that in 2016.

All "conservatives" want to do is cut taxes. Fuck them.

The Republicans should be populists not conservative if they want to win elections.
Trump is the only person who can fight the evil the Dims have become. Haley won't touch that, she is more like them than him.

Republicans in her own home state are mixed about here for some of the bonehead stuff she pulled.
Who hasn't pulled bonehead stuff? They all have.

My only reason for picking Nikki is that she is the strongest candidate by far, so even if the dems cheat, they can't cheat enough to beat her.

I don't know when they build their "platform", but Nikki is the ONLY candidate to say she will fix Social Security and Medicare, that is huge.

She will keep the Obiden BS in place. Thus allowing the continued slide into 3rd world (poverty) status. The Deep State conglomerate will get bigger, richer and dug in deeper for 2028. 2020 was the best shot. 2024 is the last chance to save the Country.

Forum List

Back