Ann Coulter comes right out and says it!!

No, those are YOUR choices that you limited yourself to
Alright. Reality check.

Barring death or illness, one or the other of those two people are going to be president in 2025.

Put your position where your mouth is.

If I'm right, you leave USMB.

If I'm wrong, I'll leave.

If you're so cocksure these aren't the choices, you'll agree.

Otherwise you're completely full of shit.

"Coulter explained she will only vote for presidential candidates who are WASPs — White Anglo-Saxon Protestants.

'There is a core national identity that is the identity of the WASP, and that doesn't mean we can't take anyone else in—a Sri Lankan, a Japanese, or an Indian—but the core around which the nation's values are formed is the WASP,' she said."
A theory I have is she is not as popular as she used to be, so she’s making outlandish remarks to get attention.

I don't think OP has any idea who she is, much less why she has always had a massive appeal among conservatives
A major Democrat party platform is the racist ideology to support DEI or that white folks including homeless whites are privileged.

Democrats don’t have any leg to stand on here if they try to accuse a conservative of racism.

A major Democrat party platform is the racist ideology to support DEI or that white folks including homeless whites are privileged.

Democrats don’t have any leg to stand on here if they try to accuse a conservative of racism.
You don't have to be a Democrat to observe Ann Coulter being openly racist. Her racism is a big part of her appeal among conservatives.

Alright. Reality check.

Barring death or illness, one or the other of those two people are going to be president in 2025.

Put your position where your mouth is.

If I'm right, you leave USMB.

If I'm wrong, I'll leave.

If you're so cocksure these aren't the choices, you'll agree.

Otherwise you're completely full of shit.
I don't Missourian will keep a promise like this.

Forum List

Back