Ann Coulter comes right out and says it!!

Ann Coulter seems to have a real problem with Trump.

Maybe He snubbed her at some point?

I remember in 2015 on the Bill Maher show, she predicted Trump would win, and they nearly laughed her off the stage. She wrote the book "In Trump We Trust, E Pluribus Awesome!". Then within just a couple years, she called him 'stupid' and hates his guts.

I somehow missed this, it's almost a month old now, but holy shit!
I would have loved it, if Vivek would have been the nominee instead of Trump. I was all in for DeSantis, but IMO Vivek would have made Biden look even older than he actually is, and would have made mincemeat of him in the debates.

Back on topic however, I'm astounded that Coulter made these remarks.

Conservative author Ann Coulter heaps praise on GOP rising star Vivek Ramaswamy - then tells him she wouldn't vote for him because he's Indian​

Ann Coulter says lots of things.​

normally, that would be racist but these days, you can't trust people from other countries.. well, we never could, actually.

I have had a lot of problems w/ people from other counties. If anyone has a right tobe "racist" so called, it is me. And it is not racism. It is country-ism

The following countries cannot be trusted

China
Russia
Cuba
India
Pakistan
any muslim country
All countries that payed off the entire Biden crime family . . Are you an American or are you a Democrat?

I would have loved it, if Vivek would have been the nominee instead of Trump. I was all in for DeSantis, but IMO Vivek would have made Biden look even older than he actually is, and would have made mincemeat of him in the debates.

Conservative author Ann Coulter heaps praise on GOP rising star Vivek Ramaswamy - then tells him she wouldn't vote for him because he's Indian​

And that's why no one was concerned he would be the nominee. We knew republicans wouldn't vote for the brown guy with the foreign sounding name.

Man Coulter is a moron!

Ann Coulter emobdies many of the Republikkkklans' anti-American values.
Today, the Boeing Starliner with humans on it was delayed again. It will eventually be launched. Perhaps tomorrow. It is now several years after it was supposed to launch. The astronauts assigned to it then are still there and were supposed to launch before Space X launched human rated space capsules over 4 years ago. We live in a world of competition. DEI is our death, and it is not values. Anyone who has worked in employment systems knows who the bums were/are in employment. The higher you go, the more important the position is. The infection is in all ways now. If you are good and someone else is given accolades and not good, then do not work that good anymore. We are paying for that along with tens of millions of people messing with people who do fall in with their cliques. Those people are retiring or retired and are collecting pensions and more.

"Always....?"

She's been a Republican and rightwing darling for decades, until she crossed Trump.

Are you suggesting that you were never a fan?
I am not suggesting, I don't need to suggest a fact. I never liked that woman. She reaches for low hanging fruit, quite insulting really.

I too want to see European ideals, culture, and religion, continue to be the dominant force throughout our society. I just wouldn't have a problem with someone like Tim Scott or Vivek Ramaswamy carrying the torch.

Not if Ramasalami is Hindu. Hinduism is demonic.

I remember in 2015 on the Bill Maher show, she predicted Trump would win, and they nearly laughed her off the stage. She wrote the book "In Trump We Trust, E Pluribus Awesome!". Then within just a couple years, she called him 'stupid' and hates his guts.

A woman scorned.

Forum List

Back