🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump vs Biden

Wasn't Trump the one who said american veterans who died in war were losers and suckers? Didn't Trump, when briefed by his intelligence agencies that Russia was putting bounties on the heads of american troops, begin calling it a hoax, even though Great Britain had to be notified of the same intelligence because it was so credible? Trump may well be the biggest traitor to this country has ever seen. Who would have ever thought that an american president would double as a russian asset for the Kremlin. It's not surprising that republicans would support Trump.

Wasn't Trump the one who said american veterans who died in war were losers and suckers? Didn't Trump, when briefed by his intelligence agencies that Russia was putting bounties on the heads of american troops, begin calling it a hoax, even though Great Britain had to be notified of the same intelligence because it was so credible? Trump may well be the biggest traitor to this country has ever seen. Who would have ever thought that an american president would double as a russian asset for the Kremlin. It's not surprising that republicans would support Trump.
Hahahahaha! The Russian bounties thing was a hoax, you're literally spewing propoganda, with Mr. Propoganda Mac1958 giving you the thumbs up. The losers and suckers thing was also a giant lie published by the Atlantic based on so-called "anonymous sources," which John Bolton (who is not a Trump fan) confirmed to be a lie, along with every other person who was present at the time.

Here, let me give you an example. Anonymous sources say you and Mac1958 enjoy fellating each other. There, anonymous sources confirmed it so it must be true, right? What a loser you are lol.

Some people like to vote for a self declared female abuser, a cheater on 3 wives, a crook and a treasonous dictator, but I don't.

They probably already ate.

All debunked.

There's enough to bag on Trump about without parroting outright lies.

Some people like to vote for a self declared female abuser, a cheater on 3 wives, a crook and a treasonous dictator, but I don't.

They probably already ate.
While other people like to vote for a publicly performing molester and groper of women and young girls. (Whom happens to be a senile dictator out to destroy the USA.)

When you have no retort you can't post it no matter what typo occurred.

"Typo"..........lmao. Yeah, ok, we will go with that.

And, AS USUAL............YOU read what YOU wanted to read, NOT what I wrote.
I said NOTHING about it being law. It's proper protocol, manners, and RESPECT. NONE of which ANY of the DNC have, much less understand what they are.

Forum List

Back