🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump vs Biden

We don't have one.

Yes "we" do.​

"You" Lefties put him in the White House.

Joe Biden’s Groping, Fondling and Sniffing of Children and Women CAUGHT ON VIDEO Makes Andrew Cuomo Look Like a Novice​

joe-biden-grope-600x516.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

10 Times Joe Biden Has Touched People Against Their Will​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Biden hasn’t changed his behavior with girls and women. For his base, that might be fine.​

Recent incidents have drawn scrutiny, but some voters may like Biden just the way he is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Biden sniffing touching and rubbing on girls​

If their male teachers were touching them like this, they would be fired and arrested. liberal hypocrisy at its finest. sickos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Many more similar results on this search page list;

Yes "we" do.​

Joe Biden’s Groping, Fondling and Sniffing of Children and Women CAUGHT ON VIDEO Makes Andrew Cuomo Look Like a Novice​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Joe Biden hasn’t changed his behavior with girls and women. For his base, that might be fine.​

Recent incidents have drawn scrutiny, but some voters may like Biden just the way he is.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If their male teachers were touching them like this, they would be fired and arrested. liberal hypocrisy at its finest. sickos.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quit with the democrat Biden being a pedophile, it's never been proved that he ever abused a child.

Yes "we" do.​

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"See me, touch me, feel me"

Quit with the democrat Biden being a pedophile, it's never been proved that he ever abused a child.
Didn't say he was a pedophile, just a groper and molester whom touches women and girls in an unasked for and intimate way.
Which you Lefty Loonies always accept and make excuses for.
Pictures don't lie.

Didn't say he was a pedophile, just a groper and molester whom touches women and girls in an unasked for and intimate way.
Which you Lefty Loonies always accept and make excuses for.
Pictures don't lie.
Liar.

"Typo"..........lmao. Yeah, ok, we will go with that.

And, AS USUAL............YOU read what YOU wanted to read, NOT what I wrote.
I said NOTHING about it being law. It's proper protocol, manners, and RESPECT. NONE of which ANY of the DNC have, much less understand what they are.
Yeah you pretend you make the rules for every occasion.

Lets be clear Trump didn't give a fuck about the troops unless they were kissing his ass...

He said as much to John Kelly, he said as much when it was raining...

Biden sat down and broke bread with them... That is a simple sign of respect... So could the trump bootlickers can pretend all they like but present day servicemen voted for Biden over Trump...

Forum List

Back