Trump vs Obama who would win?

actually be fucking sensible for once in your miserable lives.

1260-laughter-1.jpg

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .... this is too much fun.

Lets get something clear, Hillary, that lost for cause dust mop, won this election...she got 3 million votes more than Trump.....so dispite the hag's bad tag labels, she would have won this....now, does Trump still believe he would have won if Obama headed the ticket? Me don't think so!!
Hillary DIDNT win. Get over it.

Lets get something clear, Hillary, that lost for cause dust mop, won this election...she got 3 million votes more than Trump.....so dispite the hag's bad tag labels, she would have won this....now, does Trump still believe he would have won if Obama headed the ticket? Me don't think so!!
Hillary DIDNT win. Get over it.
Uh, not only am I over it, I have so much pop corn to feast on next year, the anticipation is mind blowing....already the white clown is starting a trade war, a nuclear war and race war.....question now becomes, WILL YOU WHITE FUCKS BE ABLE TO GET OVER IT? lololol

She lost.....each state is a separate election....she lost the electors...

Now that the truth is out there...

Trump would win....

Well, we all know the democrat n words would gladly skip to vote for their massa.

That is about 90% of those people.

Those people are nothing but enslaved racists.

I think that is pretty funny.
Spoken like as true racist fuck Trumpette.

Well, we all know the democrat n words would gladly skip to vote for their massa.

That is about 90% of those people.

Those people are nothing but enslaved racists.

I think that is pretty funny.
Spoken like as true racist fuck Trumpette.
^5

You are right.
Maybe the useless idiots, just like you, might have prevailed.
But haven't we suffered enough?

You are right.
Maybe the useless idiots, just like you, might have prevailed.
But haven't we suffered enough?
I could ask you just how much you've suffered under Obama, but none of you morons would be honest enough to tell the truth. The man did good and its not his fault wages suffer in this country. But you'll see, you think you got it bad now, white person.....I've yet in all my 60 years on this planet....EVER SEE A GOP PRESIDENT LEAVE OFFICE WITH THE COUNTRY IN GOOD SHAPE, NOT EVER AND AIN'T GONNA SEE IT UNDER TWEET. I TRULY FEEL BAD FOR THIS COUNTRY AND WHITE PEOPLE....ALWAYS CHASING YOUR TAILS FOR ANSWERS.

Trump ... of course ...

map2016.png

While we're at it ... who do you think would win in a fist fight between Helen Keller and Anne Frank?
Uh, the last time I saw a map like this, GW was in charge....how did that work out for ya? LOLOLOLOLO

Obama vs Godzilla, who would win?
If he counted on southern rednecks, I think this would be a toss up....They'd probaoly think Godzilla was Mexican man dish

Yo! Sup wit chew?

Yaz keeps forgetting yaz is opposed ta be a mouthy ghetto queen
I love it when you pink pussy's try to act like you talking black.....when its you red mf's that sound like retards.

You're the worst sock on USMB.

If he counted on southern rednecks, I think this would be a toss up....They'd probaoly think Godzilla was Mexican man dish

Yo! Sup wit chew?

I love it when you pink pussy's try to act like you talking black.....when its you red mf's that sound like retards.

And your the worst bra...next?

Yo! Sup wit chew?

And your the worst bra...next?

I have 1 account sock Girl and if I thought you were able to retain ANYTHING I've been trying to tell you, I'd give you lessons.

I don't think we'll be seeing you once Trump zeroes out the money wasted I'm paying you to post

Forum List

Back